Thread: Charming Chucky!

Charming Chucky!

Dearest Chucky, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are a very handsome orange and white tabby boy. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You look fantastic in all of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Dallas, OR to pet you, and pet your English Bull Terrier puppy and rabbit housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your hobbies are eating, sleeping, and climbing on top of the cars to lick off the morning dew or to sun yourself. You like to tussle with your puppy housemate, but you are scared of the rabbit. You love tuna juice but not the fish meat. You act like a tough guy but love catnip, and you even have your own plant in the garden that you like to lay by. You also think you're a garden gnome sometimes. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chucky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some more tuna juice!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Chucky!

What a handsome orange/white boy you are! Your coat has so many different orange colours and looks so soft and thick. Your golden eyes are beautiful, and you have the sweetest face. I bet you are the best gift your family has ever had.

It sounds like you’re a bit rough to the puppy… please don’t be too hard on him/her! But you’re terrified of the rabbit. LOL! I thought it would have been the other way around.

Like many cats, you love to explore the outdoors and I can see you have a lovely garden to romp around in. And you even have your own catnip plant out there. I bet you are a good mouse hunter, too!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures - love them all. The one where you pretend to be a garden gnome is so funny.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, get some extra yummy treats, a little tuna juice and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, handsome orange and white kitty Chucky! What a gorgeous kitty you are!

You are a busy kitty - spending time outdoors, hunting for mice and other things, being a garden gnome, and keeping an eye on all that's happening! Then it is time for a nap in the sunshine (on top of a car, maybe) and some catnip fresh from the garden! You have another favorite treat, tuna juice!

You are a handsome kitty, too! I agree with my friend Randi- your coat has different shades of orange and looks so soft! Gentle snuggles and a kiss to you, sweet Chucky! Happy Cat of the Day! Have fun in the garden!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Chucky, what a handsome orange and white tabby man you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and I wish I could touch that fabulous belly of yours!
    You are a very busy kitty, hunting, beating up the puppy, and posing as a garden gnome. You even have your own catnip plant.
    Chucky, I agree with your family, you are definitely unique.
    I hope you get to celebrate your special day today in style, and I wish you, the puppy, the rabbit and your humans many more happy and healthy years together.

Charming Chucky!

Hi Chucky! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a big, beautiful, bodacious Orange Tabby boy you are, Chucky! SO much feline perfection to love! Great thanks to your forever family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your antics, your utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my long and gloomy day! What a spunky, life loving boy you are, Chucky! Your forever humans (and furry friends), are so very lucky, having you in their lives! You're the best, Chucky, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, patroling your kittydom, playing with your puppy pal, rolling in catnip, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chucky, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your puppy and bunny buds, too!

Yep! Garden gnome!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome orange tabby you are, Chucky. I love all your photos too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hey Chubby Chucky, ya look great buddy and you are a perfect COTD! Orange, creamsicle perfection. Keep on doin your thing sweetheart!

Blog Entries
    Hello Chucky! you are gorgeous cat. CONGRATULATION!