Thread: Sweet Marie!

Sweet Marie!

Greetings, Marie! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so precious piggy you are, sweet Marie! You have the prettiest coat, and a heart as big and golden as they come! How lucky your young human is, having a best friend, a comforter and confidant in you, someone with whom she can share all of her secrets and inner most feelings, someone to love on and lean on, through good times and bad! What a very special bond you and your human share, Marie. You and she are so very lucky to have one another, best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to extra free/floor time, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Marie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

How pretty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marie, what an adorable little German Guinea Piggy you are! You are precious in that great photo, with such pretty colors of fur and the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You and your dear person are perfect for each other, the absolutely best of friends. You greet her/him with your "oik oik oik" noises when she comes home. You know when he/she is sad or in trouble, and you come to her. She takes you into her arms and becomes happy again. And she knows when you are sad, too. She will hold you or play with you, and you become happy again. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marie

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  168.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie.
    When your person is sad, you make them happy.
    When you are sad, they hold you to make you happy.
    That is a winning combination
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Marie has the prettiest coat and I love her name! Carry on with joy the two of you, you are both the very best!!

Congratulations, Marie, on being POTD! You are a precious little angel! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Marie! I hope you and you human have many years together.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana