Thread: Marvellous Mindy

Marvellous Mindy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mindy!

What a pretty girl you are!! Your tortie coat is beautiful and so are your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

Wow, your mom took you and your brother home at only five days old - in spite of many sleepless nights. How lucky you were to end up where you did, being loved and cared for so well. Your family are equally lucky to have a sweet and affectionate girl like you.

You have grown into a beautiful girl with a classic tortitude and you are quite the chatter box who make everyone laugh.

Have fun today, get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime with your brother and snuggle time with your family I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Mindy, what an adorable, gorgeous lady you are! That multi-colored fur is beautiful and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute in all of them, and is that your twin brother cuddled up with you in the last one? I wish I could reach through the screen to Lexington, NC to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell. You and your brother have been with your dear Purrrsons since you were five days old! Meowmie brought you both home after you were dropped off as orphans at the vet's office where she works. She brought you up, even though that meant many sleepless nights for her. You have grown into a beautiful girl with a mind of your own. You are very chatty and never pass up a conversation. You can be a tortie handful at the vet's office. Other times you are full of affection. You are a lap kitty, who loves to snuggle. You make your dear Purrrsons smile with the love and laughter you bring them. You and your brother and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mindy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you, Randi and phesina! Mindy is definitely a cuddle bunny and my only true lap cat, but unfortunately she does not like her brother (crazy pica cat Monroe). They co-exist, but every time they pass each other, Mindy hisses at him.

Maravelous Mindy!

Hi Mindy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, most photogenic Torti girl you are, Miss Mindy, beautiful in looks, and bursting with purrsonality, a.k.a. "Tortitude!"

I was so moved by your heartwarming, rags to riches story, Mindy! I can't imagine a safer place to be surrendered to than a vet's office! And who better to open up her/his heart and home to a helpless kitty in need than a member of the veterniary staff! Endless thanks to your mom/dad for her/his tireless efforts, her/his commitment to assuring that you would not only survive, but thrive! How well your human's devotion has been rewarded!!! You truly are living the good life, Mindy, and deservedly so! But no one is more blessed than your forever human(s), having a spunky, sweet and loving furkid in you! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your family's days is a priceless gift, indeed You're a Torti treasure, Mindy, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely, heart-melting photos, has been the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mindy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your adorable kitty sib, too!

Edit: OMG! You're one of our very own, cats4ever's Mindy!

Snuggle buddies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

And dearest Mindy, you are one of our very own Pet Talk family cats! What a wonderful surprise!

Congratulations again to you and our dear cats4ever and all the family!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Oh Mindy is lovely indeed, a breath of fresh air and unique for sure! My two cats are the same, hiss, fight and barely tolerate!!

Mindy is a beautiful kitty!
    Is she a torbie? I can see stripes on her back legs.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Mindy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful tortie Mindy! A belated Happy Cat of the Day to one of PT's own! I like your tortie colors and I see the tabby "bracelets" on your legs! What a gorgeous girl!

You don't quite get along with Monroe, and the occasional hiss is heard. Sometimes you can be a handful at the doctor's office. But apart from that, you are a cuddle bunny, a lap cat and a good conversationalist! And a camera star, too! I hope all the kitties at your house had a very special day of celebrating! You and Monroe truly are kitties of a lifetime, since you came to your mum at just five days old !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you, everybody! Mindy is certainly a special girl, and she enjoyed her day in the limelight.
    She might be a torbie, who knows. Her brother Monroe is a grey tuxedo. They probably have different dads!

Blog Entries
    Mindy Happy cats day Congratulation!