Thread: Darling Dozer!

Darling Dozer!

Dearest Dozer, what a beautiful German Shorthaired Pointer you are! That multi-colored curly fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. And you have the beautiful personality to match, too! You are, as your dear person says, "..a very smart, sweet, loving, cute, and special pup." You are very friendly and have many neighborhood friends. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dozer, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dozer

Name:  14c.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  408.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your best person friend has so many wonderful adjectives to describe you.
    You are very much loved.
    Celebrate your special Day.

Beautiful Dozer!

Hi Dozer! Happy Dog of the Day!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! I smiled from ear to ear, from the inside out, reading your human's love filled tribute to her/your famiy's most special boy! To say you are your mom/dad's heart dog would be an understatement, and there is no doubt you love your human, your entire family, every bit as much as they do you!

He is sweet, loving, and extremely kind. Dozer is loved very much. When we tell him "we love you," he will reply "I love you." Dozer is a very smart, sweet, loving, cute, and special pup and I couldn't live without him!!! He is without a doubt my buddy, my pal, my very best friend.
    I do believe you just might be the most special, most loved pup on the planet, Dozer, and deservedly so! You truly are a treasure, Dozer, beautiful in looks, personality and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and precious photos with us! Meeting you has been a pure joy! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...taking a long walk, meeting up with your friends in the neighborhood, gnawing on a yummy Jumbo bone, sawing some zzz's, hehe, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your proud family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Dozer, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Dozer is darling, dog perfection! The very best dog in the world!

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Dozer!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana