Thread: Beautiful Grace

Beautiful Grace

As soon as I saw Grace, my first thought was 'a perfect name for such an elegant cat'. What a beauty! As I read the narrative I was just amazed at your determination to adopt her and the length you went to bring her home.

What a story about a seemingly disabled cat, yet your love has given her a brand new life, one filled with new discoveries and the opportunity to reach new levels, once deemed impossible.

The last photo of you and Grace says it all...pure, honest love between animal and human. I can't decide who looks happier!

Congratulations to both Grace and you!❤️❤️❤️
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Dearest Grace, you are adorable! What a beautiful Tortoiseshell girl you are! My Tortie girl Poppy says "Hello, meow, gorgeous!" That multi-colored fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you and your dear Meowmie cuddling together! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Seven Hills, OH to pet you and hold you and rub your face, and pet and hold Care Bear and rub his face too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and hold you both and rub your faces for me .

And what an uplifting, inspiring story you have to tell! Meowmie found you on Facebook and knew she and her family had to have you. You were listed as being blind and having a neurological disorder, but since you've been home, you've made great strides, leaps and bounds in your abilities. What a difference some love, play time, and good nutrition can do for a cat! You are a real trooper and the sweetest soul one could ever want to meet! You are deeply rooted in Meowmie's heart, and you and she and Care Bear and your other family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Grace, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Care Bear and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Concatulations dearest amazing Grace on being chosen COTD.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Grace!

What a pretty girl you are!! Your tortie coat is beautiful and so are your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

I can see why you stole your mom’s heart - she had to take you home. You found the best mom/family you could wish for… caring people who know exactly what you need. I’m SO glad you ended up there!

In spite of your health issues, you thrive and have fun. A lot of loving and good food helps a lot. You are able to jump up on the futon, the couch and the chairs, and best of all, your vision has improved. You’re such a trooper!

I would love to hold you and give you some scratches and kisses. I'm too far away for that, but I hope your mom will do it for me.

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Grace is so precious! What a beauty, sending lotsa love to Grace and her outstanding Mum and family!

What a beautiful girl you are, Grace! You have such a sweet face and such pretty tortie fur! I can definitely see why your meowmie came from a distance to adopt you! Even better, you have thrived with loving care and a proper diet! You are able to get up on the futon or the chair, and your vision has also gotten better!

Best of all- you are such a love! You enjoy being held and receiving petting - I hope your meowmie will give you some extra petting and love for me today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Grace!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Grace!

Dear Grace, sweet baby girl...I was moved to tears, reading your human's heart-wrenching, heartwarming, life affirming tribute to her brave and beautiful, extra special girl! God bless your mom for not only choosing rescue, but for opening up her home and heart to a special needs kitty! As your mom says, it's amazing how far a bit of stability and security, a healthy diet and a ton of unconditional love can go in helping to heal a wounded soul, not only physically but emotionally and oh, how you've thrived under your forever family's loving care! It's wonderful to hear how well you're doing, dear Grace, and I hope for you and your family many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship! Your humans are so very lucky, having a furry family member, a loving companion for life in you!

She loves to be held and have her face rubbed and is the sweetest soul you could ever want to meet. I'm amazed each day by how deeply rooted she is in my heart and can't wait to see what the next weeks, months, years and beyond may bring with her.

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of your precious photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Grace, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Care Bear, too!

Me and my forever mommy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Grace, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are. You have the sweetest face, and you look so soft.
    This is such an amazing and heartwarming story your mom told us. You couldn't have found a more perfect home. Your mom has gone above and beyond to give you the love and care that let you heal, and you have made such great progress.
    Grace, you are a most deserving Cat of the Day, and I wish you, Care Bear and your parents all the very best, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a beautiful tortie kitty you are, Grace.
    Bless your mom for adopting you.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana