Thread: Precious Stark!

Hybrid View

Precious Stark!

Hi Stark in the U.K.! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Blue Merle BC boy you are, Stark! What I wouldn't give to cover that sweet, sweet face of yours with a million, billion, gazillion kisses, and get a few of those coveted Stark smooches in return! You make the best "faces," Stark, precious beyond words!

But tell your mom/dad "no worries!" We know just what she/he means when she/he says this...

As stupid as it sounds i can't quite put into words how much stark means to me, to be honest i don't think those words exist. Stark is my first ever dog, i couldn't have chosen a better dog, he might not be the best behaved dog in the world, but to me he is the cutest and happiest. I never want to lose Stark, life wouldn't be the same without his little doggie kisses!
    Not stupid at all!!! Hard, if not impossible, to put into words a love so true, a bond so deep! How blessed your human is, Stark, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a comforter, a furry soul mate in you! You're just as sweet as can be, beautiful inside and out, 1 in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! They don't come any more special than you, sweetheart!

Thanks to your human for sharing her/his heartwarming tribute with us, Stark! Meeting you, learning of the love you two share, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has turned my dark and gloomy day sunny and bright! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...herding every doggie and human in sight, hehe; playing with your sticks and tennis balls; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your devoted human! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Stark, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your mom/dad!

So hard to pick just one!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Stark

Name:  13.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  225.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful feeling that you are the most important thing
    in a persons life. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Stark, what a beautiful blue merle Border collie you are, and what a beautiful personality you have, too! You are your dear person's first dog, the best dog ever, the cutest and happiest. You make her/him smile with your energy and antics, and you love to play and to herd every dog and person you see. You cheer him/her up when needed with your special hugs and kisses. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stark, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    What I wouldn't give to cover that sweet, sweet face of yours with a million, billion, gazillion kisses, and get a few of those coveted Stark smooches in return!
    I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11! You are very special, one in a gazillion! You are a busy fellow- playing with a ball or stick, herding everyone, and being a camera star! Then it is time to snuggle with your people- best time of all!

Happy Dog of the Day, handsome Stark! Here's to many years of companionship and love!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Stark!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Congratulation Strak !