Thread: Elvin Lee Mustachio

Elvin Lee Mustachio

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Elvin Lee Mustachio!

What a handsome tuxedo boy you are! Your face with that white diamond and mustache is
    indeed unique, and your golden eyes are beautiful!

Your name makes me think of Alvin Lee, of course - he was a great guitarist and also loved cats. And your sweet face reminds me of Pjevs, who lived in our backyard years ago.

It took you some time to choose your special person in the household and now you have become a close companion to her, comforting her if she is upset. I think you can tell she loves you very much.

Although you are eight years old now, you still have a lot of energy and are a skilled hunter. If there’s a mouse in the house, you’re on the job immediately.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Elvin Lee Mustachio, what a gorgeous Tuxedo kitty you are! What beautiful soft-looking fur you have, and what a sweet face with the white mustache and diamond marks and the white whiskers and the lovely golden eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Kentucky to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved special friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to your dear family six years ago as a gift for older sister. You were a very independent kitten but after a while chose your special friend from the family. You are a nice big 16 pounds and make a fine pillow! You love to play with fake mice and are a great hunter of real mice. You come to your special friend when she/he is upset or stressed. You and he/she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. You are eight years old now, not old at all, and we trust you and they will all enjoy many more happy and healthy years together. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elvin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Elvin Lee Mustachio, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your coat is so shiny and soft looking, and the unique markings make your face even sweeter looking.
    You are quite the hunter, catching fake and real mice, which are then proudly presented to a family member.
    When you finally picked your special purrson, you two became inseparable, and you are always there to comfort him/her.
    Elvin, you are such a special boy, and I wish you and your family a great celebration today, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Squeeeee! The celebration of tuxie kitties continues on Cat of the Day with the most excellent Elvin Lee!

What a handsome, hunky kitty you are, Elvin! I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so fluffy and soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your long whiskers, and your black paw pads on your white-gloved paws!

You are a hunter kitty, bringing the mice to your people! You also play with mousie toys You give your special companionship and love to your family, especially to your favorite person! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Elvin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Elvin Lee Mustachio!

Hi Elvin Lee Mustachio! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a handsome fellow you are, Elvin! Easy to see how you came to be named! How awesome is that 'stache, not to mention that diamond on your forehead!
    And what better than being a furry pillow, for your person, that is! hehe

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Elvin, your *special person's* heartfelt, love filled tribute! No doubt you and she/he were meant to be as one!

Elvin was very independent as a kitten and didn't really cling to any specific person, but, as my sister got older and so did he, he chose me. I fell in love with Elvin from the moment I saw that kitten in my sister's lap. This cat has become my companion and I couldn't imagine my life without him
    You definitely are the "main man," Elvin, one in a million, and your human so very lucky having you, her/is ever faithful best furry friend, in her/his life!

Elvin is a faithful pet and seems to know when I'm upset or stressed. When I need someone, he's always right there waiting to be petted. Elvin is more trustworthy than most humans I know and I love every pound of him
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, poring over your heart-melting photo spread, has been the best! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, Elvin, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Elvin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Love ya, Elvin!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Elvin Lee Mustachio!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Congratulation ! Happy Cat of the Day!