Thread: Charming Chumley!

Charming Chumley!

Dearest Chumley, what a good-looking Tuxedo guy you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that soft-looking fluffy black and white fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are such a hunk! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Colorado to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your family's first male cat. You're full of energy, and you make them smile with your antics. You love to chase anything that moves, butterflies, bugs, even a cotton ball once! You also enjoy exploring and getting dirty and wet. You love water and love jumping in the bath and running around in the rain! You are also very cuddly and affectionate, and you love on anyone you see. You even like to sit on someone's face when he/she is sleeping, to get attention! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chumley, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Chumley!

What a handsome tuxedo boy you are! Your coat is fluffy and beautiful, and so are your green eyes, and look at that cute pink nose!

You are so affectionate and friendly to everyone, and I bet everyones love you, too.

How funny that you love water so much, to the extent where you jump in the bath with your mom/dad. And you like to explore the outside and get dirty, and chase bugs and butterflies - anything that moves.

What a great and fun life you have, and your family love you!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving - and cuddle up with them when you need a rest. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cuddly cutie Chumley!

My cat's name is Chumley. According to the place he was from, his breed is a tuxedo cat. Chumley is special because he is our first male cat. He is very affectionate and loves on any one he sees. He constantly goes outside and plays in the backyard, chasing butterflies and bugs. He even chased a cotton ball one time! If it moves, he will chase it!

Chumley is so cuddly that he will literally sit on your face when you are sleeping, to get attention! He loves to explore, get dirty, and wet! Most cats dislike water, but he loves it! He loves to jump in the bath with you, or run around in the rain! We love him!
    Hello, adorable Chumley! What a handsome fellow you are, all dressed up in your tuxedo! And your sweet face, and your cute pink nose !

You are a busy kitty- going outdoors in the yard, chasing bugs or butterflies, exploring - even when it's raining! You are a fan of water, too! Then it is time to cuddle, love on your people and even place yourself right on someone's face! I would loooooooove to give you a big hug and snuggle, sweet fluffy guy! Since I can't, I hope your person will give you some extras for me

Happy Cat of the Day to precious Chumley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cuddlin' Chumley!

Hi Chumley! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Chumley, ready to hit the town, I see, all decked out in your dashing formal wear! You're my kind of kitty, Chums, a total cuddler, not to mention loving water as you do! But really? You jump in the tub??? Must be some Turkish Van in them their genes of yours! What a very special boy you are, Chumley! You may be your family's first (boy), but I don't believe you'll be their last! How blessed your humans are, having a beautiful, life loving best furkid in you! You're the best, and so very deserving of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight; chasing butterflies and bugs; getting all wet and dirty, lol; loving on your family and countless adoring friends and fans; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chumley, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Melts my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Chumley, what a handsome tuxedo man you are. You are so incredibly fluffy and soft looking.
    You are quite the hunter: cotton balls, butterflies and bugs. And you don't mind getting dirty. Good thing that you love the bath tub as well, so you can get clean.
    Chumley, you are such a sweetheart, and you have never met a stranger.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

You look so handsome in your tuxedo, Chumley! Congrats on being COTD!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 07-13-2017 at 06:09 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana