Thread: Awesome Ace!

Awesome Ace!

Dearest Ace, what a fine young pitbull terrier boy you are! You are beautiful to see, with that pretty blue fawn fur and the sweet face that looks like you're smiling. What a delightful ambassador for your breed you are! So many people are frightened of pitbulls because of the scary stories going around. You are not like the dogs in those stories at all. You're very smart and obedient, super social and friendly. You even go to work with your dear person and greet customers! You enjoy meeting anyone possible, to prove to them the scariest thing about a pitbull may be getting thumped by a wagging tail! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ace, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ace is #1

Hi Ace! Happy Dog of the Day! What a beautiful, heart-melter of a Pittie boy you are, Ace! And in true Pittie style, you're at heart a gentle giant, a total mush bucket who wants nothing more than to love and be loved in return! Your fawn coloring is simply stunning, Ace, and yep, that'e definitely a smile I see! What a fine ambassador for Pittie love and companionship you are, Ace! If anyone should doubt the true nature of your breed, they need only meet you, speak to your parents!

We can work on changing people's perspectives by showing how awesome Ace and his fellow pitbulls really are. Hopefully one day we won't have to worry about what breed we have. Ace would like to meet anyone possible, and prove to them the scariest thing about a pitbull may be getting thumped by a wagging tail!
    Keep up the good work, Ace, spreading love to all you meet, being the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming story, seeing your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...greeting your customers, making new friends and changing minds with a smile and wag of your tail, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people!!! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Ace, our #1 Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

The face of an angel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ace

Name:  11b (1).jpg
Views: 195
Size:  393.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I think the scariest thing about pitties is big, sloppy kisses.
    I'm sure you give your people plenty of them.
    What a handsome boy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Ace is the best, I love his face and name, everything else too!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, awesome Ace!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Congratulation Ace ! for being Dog of the day !