Thread: Precious Lazareth!

Precious Lazareth!

Hi Lazareth! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, black and white Mini Rex bun you are, beautiful inside and out! My heart went squish when I read of your love for not only other buns, but kitties and cavies too! Between your stunning good looks and your sweet and loving personality, I just know you're going to shine at 4-H, your very first show! But as much of a champion show bunny as you may turn out to be, nowhere does your star power shine more brightly than in your human's heart! How lucky she/he is, having a best friend and loving companion in you! You truly are one extra special boy, Lazareth, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your precious pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, romping in your garden, munching on blueberries and kale, herding the kitties, hehe, cuddling under the blanket with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lazareth, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty and cavie pals, too!

Fresh clover!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lazareth, what a beautiful Mini Rex Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking black and white coat and the sweet face with those lovely huge eyes. You are in training for your first 4H show in August, and so far from practices, you love it! (We can see some blue ribbons in your future...) You have the sweetest disposition, too. You love cats and other rabbits and cavies. You love to be groomed and to herd the cat and to cuddle up under the blankets with someone. You and your family members, all species, love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lazareth, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps some special kale and blueberries to nibble on as you sprawl out in front of the fan!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lazareth

Name:  10d.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  215.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are much more than a pet, you are family.
    Love those spots.
    Celebrate your special day

I would like to honor my rabbit because he is the sweetest rabbit I have ever had. He loves cats and other rabbits, not to mention cavies, too.

He is a senior broken blue mini rex buck. He is around three or four years old. I got him from a friend in late April to do 4H with him. In August will be his first show, and so far from practices, he loves it!

He loves to be groomed and sprawl out in front of a fan while nibbling on some kale and blueberries. Another thing he likes to do is herding the cat around the yard when he is out on his harness.

His favorite thing is to cuddle up under the blankets with someone, or be the one getting the most attention more than the other animals. He is a very special rabbit.
    Hello, Lazareth! What a beautiful bunny you are- I like your white and dark markings and your cute ears! Your fur looks so soft, I would like to give you a pat or cuddle! Since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extras for me (some for the kitty and cavies too, please!)!

You are a busy bunny- going outside with your harness on, herding the cat around the yard, being groomed, or munching on delicious blueberries or kale! Then it is time to receive attention and cuddles Perfect! I'm confident you will shine at 4-H events, and you are a loved bunny!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Lazareth!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Everyone loves Lazareth! He has the most beautiful coat and eyes, he rounds up cats, gives cuddles..... what more could anyone ever want or need in a bunster? ROCKSTAR rabbit, no question about it!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, handsome Lazareth!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you so much

Thank you so much, i read all this with Laz and it made him a pretty happy bunnny. thank you for your kind words.

Congratulations, Lazareth, on being POTD! You are adorable! You do NOT need to win any awards or take part in any shows/competitions because God made you PERFECT already! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, FUN, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net