Thread: Much Loved Mac!

Much Loved Mac!

Hi Mac! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a big, beautiful American Bulldog x you are, sweetheart, and at 130lbs, truly a gentle giant! Even before I read of that "human" on your back, I was taken by your beautiful coloring and markings! But it's that sweet face of yours, your big heart and gentle nature that sealed the deal for me! You certainly are one much loved boy, Mac, loved by so many! But my guess is it's your young lady/boy who holds you especially close to her/his heart! How lucky she/he is, having a best friend in you, Mac, the best "present 'neath the tree" a human, a family, could ever hope for!

I'm so sorry to hear of your health issues, sweetheart, your eye surgeries and that nasty bacteria attacking your nose. I hope and pray there's a treatment for that! But through good times and tough times, there's no doubt your family will be there for you, just as you are there for them!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid, a "Velcro" best friend and protector, a loyal and loving companion in you, Mac! You're a treasure, the best of the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG SMILES, sweetheart! Having the chance to honor you, seeing all of your heart-metling photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, being treated to all your big heart desires by your loving family! Loads of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Mac, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Look at that smile! Love your "bullseye," your one white, one black ear!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mac

Name:  10b.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  199.3 KB
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your birthday is Thanksgiving and you have much to be thankful for.
    Your family really loves you and takes good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Mac, what a beautiful American Bulldog mix guy you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, and you have the sweetest face full of so much love. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're very playful and friendly, and you make your family members smile with your energy and antics. You were a Christmas surprise for your dear young person and are an absolute treasure! You and he/she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mac, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Mac is simply the best! What a brilliant coat and and awsome personality. I too, sure hope that his conditions are treatable and that he has a long life with his loving family! Sending Mac some giant smooches and hugs on his special day!!

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Mac!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hello Mac congratulation for being DOTD!