Thread: Fabulous Freya!

Fabulous Freya!

Be still my heart! Cuteness overload! Now, to answer your human's question...I may NEVER stop smiling! In fact, meeting you, being treated to all of those over the moon, squee worthy pics, made my morning, sweetheart!

Sounds as though you had a scary start at life, Freya, but oh, how you've blossomed under your human's loving care, enjoyng EVERY minute of life with unbridled joy, despite your health challenges, growing and learning, becoming more confident with each passing day! (Hopefully you'll be all better soon!) And as is so often the case with our rescued furkids, they end up rescuing us every bit as much as we do them!

I love my little rescue baby, but she came to me at a very low point in my life and right now I can honestly say, I don't know who rescued who.
    How blessed you and your mom are, having one another to love and lean on! You and she have already forged one amazing bond of love, trust and friendship, a bond that will only grow deeper and stronger over the days and years to come! You're a treasure, Freya, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Keep up the good work, sweetheart, spreadng joy and happiness to the entire world, being the bestest ambassador for doggie adoption imaginable! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebraton, sweetheart...playing with your squeakies and tennis balls, enjoying a car ride, meeting new people and making new friends, being loved and pampered to pieces by your mom and all of your adoring friends and fans! And oh! Don't forget that marrow bone and belly rubs! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Freya, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

This is no smile. It's a laugh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there you pretty little puppy girl. I am greeting you from just down the road in Newnan, GA. Your momma says she got you from one county over so maybe you are a Newnan Girl too!!!!! I wish you the most wonderful life possible. It seems as though you are quite smart and you have a loving family. That's certainly a recipe for success.

Dearest little Freya, what an utterly adorable young lady you are! You are absolutely precious in all those great photos, and it is easy to see what a wonderful personality you have, too. You are so happy and so at home now. What a wonderful story of rescue your dear person tells! You and he/she rescued each other, as so often happens. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Freya, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a belly-rub, too!

Last edited by phesina; 07-09-2017 at 10:33 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Freya

Name:  09 (1).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  244.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It was a match made in heaven for you and your human.
    You sure have learned a lot at such a young age.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Thank you! Freya made me so very happy today, I cannot tell you how much! Such an adorable darling, sweet and precious all the way round!!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, lovely Freya!
    May you and your human spend many years together!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hello Freya ! you look so cute you make me smile, Congratulation !