Thread: Awesome Enigma

Awesome Enigma

What a pretty baby you are, Enigma, and a perfect example of the fact that one can indeed find beautiful purebred cats in rescue situations. Your human may not have realized she needed a kitty in her life, but when you met that day at the shelter, you turned on that famous Himalayan charm, and the rest, as they say, is purr-story! Your fur looks super soft, and it is great you get along with your canine siblings as well. Congratulations again, pretty girl! You are our Caturday Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Beautiful Alaskan Kitty! Willow (our beautiful Alaskan Himmy) wants to congratulate you on being Cat of the Day.
    We wish you many happy and healthy years with your family.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Dear Enigma, what a beautiful Himalayan girl you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet with those mesmerizing blue eyes.
    You are even friends with your doggie siblings. In true kitty fashion, you made yourself at home in a box, complete with bed, food and a peacock feather.
    Enigma, you are the perfect kitty for a first time cat purrent.
    I wish you, the doggies and your mom/dad a wonderful day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Enigma, you are precious! What an adorable young Himalayan girl you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy soft-looking fur with the Himmy points and that sweet face with the lovely big blue eyes. You are so cute in all those great photos, so curious and fascinated with your world. You are only four months old, still a growing girl! I wish I could reach through the screen and up and over to Alaska to pet you, and pet your doggie pals too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are your dear Purrrson's very first cat. She/he wasn't ready to get a cat yet, but you were irresistible when you two first met! You are yet another outstanding example of the treasures to be found in shelters. You came home and immediately also hit it off with your two doggie housemates. Now your family members are learning all about the joys of sharing life with a dear kitty. You follow your dear Purrrson around, and you sometimes jump on the bed and play with his/her hair. You spread happiness wherever you go, and you and your family members, human and canine, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Enigma, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awesome Enigma!

Good evening, Enigma! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous, utterly heart-melting, blue-eyed Himalayan you are, Engima! How did your human get SO lucky, having been blessed with a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as YOU? I can hardly take your cuteness quotient! And being mom to a "mixed" household, doggies and kitties, I was so touched reading how well you and your doggie sibs get along; better together! Hard to imagine how a wee one as special as you came to find herself in a shelter, in need of a home. But lucky mom yours, having been the one to scoop you up! The joy, love and laughter your bring to her life is a priceless gift indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your beautiful, squee worthy photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your pup pals, loving on your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Enigma, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie sibs, too!

Here I am, Mommy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Enigma!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, pretty Enigma! What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your full, fluffy coat and your blue eyes! I would like to go all the way to Alaska to pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra hugs for me today!

You are a busy kitten- following your person around, hopping up on the bed, and even playing with your pup pals! You play with your feather toy, or inspect a box! Purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy cat of the Day to gorgeous Enigma!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678