Thread: OH NO!!! Big change for forums! Photobucket!

OH NO!!! Big change for forums! Photobucket!

Anyone else annoyed with photobucket? I have their 'free' account. I use it to post my pics to forums, such as PT. They call this '3rd party hosting.' I've received an email message that this feature will be disabled and I need to pick up one of their other plans; which cost $ of course!!! Email does not say "when" they will disable this feature.

However it seems they have already disabled that feature as my siggy and avatar no longer appear.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Thanks for letting us know. I've got LOTS of photos there in a free account. I think I have my signature stored there too.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

3. Yeah =/ its really indeed quite annoying. guess its time i move over to tinypic.com or start using the photo attachment thingy on PetTalk a whole not more

Sandie, I've had a look in my album there, but not tried to post any of them on a forum recently. However, you can download the important ones to your desktop - then at least you still have them.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks I do have copies of all my photos, so that is not a concern. It's all the lovely photo stories I've posted on here as well as several other forums, all gone, just silly white boxes. Grrr.

Glad you have them on your computer. I've also lost lots of pics in some of my threads, even back from when I used Imagestation. And half my albums here have lost some, too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Thanks I do have copies of all my photos, so that is not a concern. It's all the lovely photo stories I've posted on here as well as several other forums, all gone, just silly white boxes. Grrr.
    Aww, you can upload them to albums here instead! So too bad, and we miss the fluff adventure threads!
    I've Been Frosted

8. Hey Karen how does one use the albums here?

I'very not heard from them and so far my pics seem to be working.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~