Thread: Bambie Bunny

Bambie Bunny

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  200.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful life you have, plenty of good food,
    a bunny friend and people who love you.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day

Beautiful Bambi!

Hi Bambi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to sister Klopfer (Thumper) too!

What a beautiful Lop bun you are, sweetheart! That sweet face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! And how lovely is your brown and white (white and brown, hehe) coat, those trademark long, loppy, velvety ears! But what makes you so extra special is the fact that you're just as beautiful in heart as you are in looks! How lucky your two young human sisters are, having a best furry friend and loving companion in you, in Klopfer too...doubly blessed! You two do your beloved namesakes proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bambi! I hope you and Kloper are enjoying your big day of honor, munching on some yummy carrots, corn and dandelion, playing in your garden, perhaps, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bambi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Klopfer, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being POTD, beautiful Bambie Bunny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    What a sweet and very cute bunny, excellent POTD!

What a sweet bunny you are, Bambie! I like your white and brown coat, and your fur looks so soft to pet! I like your cute lop ears, too! You are very special! I hope you and Klopfer are having lots of fun with your family today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Bambie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You look so soft and cuddly, darling Bambie! You and I are both German and vegetarians but I'm not furry like you so I don't get cuddles. Hope you had a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and will enjoy good health and longevity, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs