Thread: Beautiful black Amey

Beautiful black Amey

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Amey!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your coat and your amber eyes are beautiful - and as a kitten you were simply adorable! No wonder your mom chose you!

I’m sorry for the loss of Smokey, but I believe he pointed you in the direction of Amey, so you had a kitty to comfort you.

Amey, you are a real cuddle bug and love attention, and you will go anywhere to get it, but you much prefer your mom. How sweet that you sleep with her at night and want to be close at all times - you have such a special bond. And you will cuddle like a cat, but play fetch like a dog. Your mom indeed has a loving companion in you!

It’s funny how you love car rides, but you don’t like the dark. Luckily you have your special person right next to you to comfort you, like you comfort her if she’s upset. What a precious boy you are!

Enjoy a day of celebration with your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Amazing Amey

Dear Amey,, what a handsome Siamese/Tabby mix boy you are. Your black coat is so incredibly shiny, and you look so soft. Your beautiful face definitely shows the Siamese in you.
    I love all of your pictures, especially the baby ones.
    I'm so sorry that your purrson lost their beloved Smokey. You came to your new family just in time, to comfort them and being there for them. It took you no time at all to steal their hearts and become part of the family.
    Amey, you are a special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Amey is exquisite, I love your beautiful black cat! Hope he has the best day and his baby pics are just too cute!

Blog Entries
    P.s. I can sure see the beautiful Siamese in your Amey.

Beautiful Amey!

Hi Amey! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Reading your human's heart-wrenching, love filled tribute to her/his precious black beauty brought tears to my eyes! It's SO hard, losing a beloved kitty furkid, aching so for her/his return, knowing no other can replace him/her, but still, with so much love to give. And in the end, we know that the selfless act of opening up our home and heart to another in need of a loving forever home is the best way to honor she/he who has passed to the Rainbow Bridge, to heal our broken hearts. You, Amey, are just that special one, and your human is so very blessed to have you in her/his life. And no doubt your much loved predecessor, dear Smokey, is looking down on you all from above today, comforted in the knowledge that her/his human is smiling again, thanks to you! What a precious gift!

At night, he'll lay on my pillows and play with my hair. He loves toes, and loves burrowing into my loose blankets or my coat if I leave it laying around. If I'm not around, I'm told he finds something of mine to curl up on. And probably my favorite thing about Amey is that if I'm upset or crying, he's right there comforting me.
    You truly a heaven sent gift, Amey, one in a million, and your human so very blessed, having a furkid, a best friend and furry soul mate in you, bringing so much comfort and joy to her/his life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful Amey! Meeting you (and Smokey!), seeing your utterly heartmelting photos, has made my night! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Amey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!! Love you, sweet baby boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Amey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Amey, what a stunning young man you are, so pretty with the sleek black fur with the back toes dipped in white and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes. I'm sorry I couldn't write to you on your special day. You are gorgeous, and you have a delightful Purrrsonality, too! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your energy and antics and affection. You came to them to help comfort them in their grief over losing their beloved kitty Smokey. We bet Smokey Angel had a hand, or a paw, in bringing you together! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amey, on being chosen Cat of the Day for July 1! We hope you and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery