Thread: Beautiful Noodle!

Beautiful Noodle!

My roommate got her for me and she has become my best friend. I got her around Halloween (the best holiday ever) when she was three months old. She loves to cuddle and gives me belly rubs when I ask. She loves cardboard boxes and will wait patiently for me to empty one for her to sit in whether it's far too small or not. (See her with the Guinness box, for example.) She is also very obedient and playful.

Noodle is extremely affectionate. She doesn't do any tricks, but she knows what some words mean like No, Out or Down and listens. She loves shoes, too. If you leave them out (especially boots) she will lay in them and purr for hours. She's pretty independent but still loves to be a companion so she's somewhere in the middle. Her favorite toy is a little furry pink mouse that she flings around the house. She also loves the vacuum and meeting new people, and puppies!
    Hello, adorable Noodle! What a lovely girl you are with your white and ginger fur, and your cute pink nose! I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so soft! Since I can't, though- I hope your person will give you some extra petting and cuddles for me today!

You are sweet and affectionate, being a companion on your own terms and being a cuddle! You are a busy girl - playing with your pink mouse, inspecting shoes or boots, meeting new people and even puppies! Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to yummy Noodle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Noodle, what a beautiful orange and white fluffy girl you are. You look so soft, and your face is precious with those looong whiskers and your pink nosie.
    In true kitty fashion, you love boxes, and you make yourself fit in them, no matter the size, and you have a shoe fetish.
    What a special gift you are indeed, sweet Noodle. You even love the vacuum cleaner.
    I wish you and your mom/dad a wonderful day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Noodle is such a sweet and pretty wee cat! What's not to love about Noodle, she is perfect!

Beautiful Noodle!

Be still my heart!!! You are just too precious for words, sweetheart! What a wonderful way to end my day, seeing you up on my Cat of the Day page, seeing your heart-melting photos, learning of the very special bond you share with your devoted human! I can't imagne a more cherished gift than one of unconditional furry love, and that you are, Noodles, and so much more! Your Ragdoll beauty and your sweet and loving personality aside, who could help but fall in love with a kitty named Nooldes? How blessed your human is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her/his very own! You're the best, Noodles, a treasure, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your pink mousie, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Noodles, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Guiness! My kind of girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Noodle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Noodle!

What a pretty girl you are!! Your orange/white coat looks so soft and your amber eyes are beautiful - and look at that cute pink nose! You also have the sweetest face.

You have been with your mom since you were three months old and you have really bonded. How lucky your mom is to have had an affectionate girl like you as a companion. Such a sweetheart you are.

I can picture you flinging your little pink mouse around the house, and trying to get inside any box you see. And if you can’t find a box, you go looking for some boots to jump into. I’m impressed that you like the vacuum, though.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, get pampered with toys, boxes, extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Noodle, what an utterly beautiful fluffy orange and white Ragdoll girl you are! I'm sorry I couldn't write to you on your special day. Thank you for all those great photos. That larger-than-life closeup is stunning! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too. You are your dear Purrrson's best friend, and you make her/him smile with your energy and antics and affection. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noodle, on being chosen Cat of the Day for June 29! We hope you and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery