Thread: Sweet Sydney Vicious

Sweet Sydney Vicious

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sydney Vicious.

What a beautiful Tabby girl you are!! Your coat looks so so thick and soft, and your green eyes are beautiful, too. You also have the sweetest face.

How lucky your mom is to have had a precious girl like as a companion for so many years. You have been through thick and thin, and you comfort your mom when she is in pain, and you put a smile on her face. You are precious!

When your mom comes home every day, you are right there, flopping on your side, flashing your eyes to show how much you love her - and I bet you also show her the way to your food bowl.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, get pampered with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Sydney!

Hi Sydney! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Silver Tabby girl you are, Sydney...and way more sweet than vicious! Your coloring, your markings, those sparkling green eyes are simply stunning!

I was so touched, readng your mom/dad's loving tribute to her/his furry soul mate, seeing your beautiful photos! How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as devoted and loving as you in her/his life. The comfort and joy you bring to her/his life each and every day is a priceless gift, indeed!

When I come home from work, she gets down off of the couch and greets me by flopping on her side, stretching and curling her tail into a question mark. Then she flashes me her smitten eyes. She fascinates me every day. I feel extremely blessed that this creature trusts me above all else and wants to walk side by side with me.
    Your human truly is blessed, Sydney, having you in her/his life, having been chosen by you to be your one and only! What a team you two make!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Sydney! Meeting you has been the perfect way to end my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sydney, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Silver Tabby you are, Sydney Vicious. Congrats on being chosen COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Sydney, what a beautiful silver Tabby girl you are. Your face is soooo sweet, and your stripes are fabulous. You certainly don't look your age.
    You have this incredible bond with your purrson, you don't trust anybody else, and you are also a therapy kitty, providing comfort and pain relief.
    Sydney, you are a most deserving COTD, and I'm sure you will have a great celebration with your mom/dad, and I wish you many more happy and healthy years together.

Sweet Sydney, what a lovely silver tabby girl you are! I like your cute face and your striking markings!

I agree with what everyone has said- you have a very special bond with your person, and you give your special comfort and caring every day! You give your sweet greeting and question-mark tail when your person comes home each day PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Sydney!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Sydney Vicious, what a beautiful Tabby lady you are! I'm sorry I couldn't write to you on your special day. You were named for the rock star, but that second name certainly doesn't fit you! You are the sweetest-looking and most loving kitty in those great photos. And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have, too! You are your dear Purrrson's best friend and have stuck by him/her through thick and thin. You make her/him smile in the case of great pain, and you welcome her home after work. You two make the Purrrfect team, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sydney, on being chosen Cat of the Day for June 28! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery