Thread: Sweet Louise

Sweet Louise

Name:  27.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  301.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you have the best nanny ever.
    I'm sure you will be well taken care of
    over the summer, along with your sister.
    Celebrate your special day

Sweet Louise

Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, precious Louise, from all in this wheeker loving home! Love to your dear sister Thelma, too!

What a lucky pair of pigs you ladies are, being fawned over and cared for so lovingly by your teacher and students during the school year! And now, you get to spend the entire summer with one of the most devoted and caring of all the students! How neat is that! What fun you and she/he are in for! Your human is so very lucky, being able to spend her/his summer caring for two such precious pigs, and I know you two return that love 10 fold!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Louise! Meeing you has been a real treat! Enjoy a fun filled Pet of the Day, munching on yummy carrots, being treated to extra floor time, cuddling with your human, being spoiled rotten! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Louise, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Thelma, too! Have a fun summer, girls!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Louise is so totally cute, I am sure you will take perfect care of her. Have fun on this special day!

Lucky Louise and Thelma will be well taken care of this summer, I am sure!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Louise, on being POTD! You are adorable! We're glad you are being well taken care of because living animals are not a good idea to be in schools. (I know from experience that this is true.) I hope and pray that your sweet summer caretaker gets to keep you and your sister at home forever because living animals should not be school property (your teacher should know that!): http://www.petakids.com/save-animals...-pets-cruelty/ Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie, at your loving caretaker's home, NOT school! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    Last edited by CavyMom; 06-29-2017 at 05:57 AM.