Thread: Handsome Hummer

Handsome Hummer

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Hummer!

What a handsome Bengal boy you are! Your coat and your pale green eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face, and you are the perfect model! Simply stunning!

I bet you and your brother are a handful, racing around and having so much fun! It’s great you have each other to play with. Your family love you, and you love them, too.

I’m glad your mom are aware of poisonous plants.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with playtime with your brother and family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of attention and love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

You are precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, beautiful kitty Hummer! I like your sweet face with the elegant markings!

Hummer is a very sociable cat. He loves to walking in fronts of our guests - he is not afraid to approach them. He begs to be stroked, smelling hands and sometimes licks them. Hummer loves to run - he is almost always wearing tracks in the apartment, and sometimes runs on the walls! We have a long wall in the corridor on which he is runs, as in "The Matrix."
    I smiled when I read about how you greet guests, requesting petting and occasionally giving a lick! You are active, running in the corridor and sometimes even the wall! I know Bengal cats can be very active and very smart! How wonderful that you have a brother to play with!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Hummer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Hummer!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Hummer!

Hi there Hummer in beautiful Russia! Happy Cat of the Day! Love your name! As we say here in the U.S., you truly are a "hummer" of a feline!

Seriously, you are one stunning, breathtakingly beautiful Bengal boy, Hummer! Kudos to your talented human/photographer for capturing you in all of your feline glory! How blessed your human is, having a sociable, affectionate, sweet and loving furkid in you, Hummer! You're a gem of a boy, Hummer, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a pure pleasure! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day, zooming up and down the hallway, cuddling with your human, playing with your fur bro, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Hummer, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur bro, too!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hummer, also known as Banga Star Hummer, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are stunning in both those great pictures. That soft-looking fur is such a pretty color and design, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Moscow to pet you, and pet your brother too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You and your brother make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You are very sociable and love approaching guests, being stroked, and smelling and sometimes licking hands. You go running around the apartment, sometimes even on the walls! You also enjoy eating flowers (and what a good person you have, who knows not to bring home flowers like lilies that are toxic for kitties). You and your dear brother and dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hummer, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and brother and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-27-2017 at 05:27 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Hummer, what a handsome Bengal boy you are. Your face is beautiful, with those markings, and those mesmerizing green eyes. I agree with your purrson, you are a model.
    Even though you are five years old, you are still acting like a kitten, running like the wind along the walls.
    I'm glad that you have a brother so you two can entertain each other. And your mom/dad is taking excellent care of you, making sure that there aren't any toxic plants that could hurt you.
    I hope that you and your brother have a great celebration today with your family, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Hummer could not be a more beautiful fellow! Absolute cat perfection!