Dearest Arien, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous girl you are with that fluffy, silky European Long Hair/Maine Coon fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the lovely big green eyes and the look of a cheetah, as your dear mum says. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are beautiful in every one of them! How nice to see you lying on your dear Purrrson's lap there, and all those shots of you as a kitten! I enjoyed the Christmas video of you and your brother Isil, too.

In those pictures of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Austria to rub your tummy (since mum says she does it) and pet you, and rub Isil's tummy (mum does his, too) and pet him too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved mum will pet you both and rub your tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear mum adopted you and Isil from the local shelter two years ago, her first cats. Since then, you have been teaching her all about the joys of sharing her home with cats! You are very loving and caring, giving kisses and rubs to dear mum and everyone who visits. How nice that you are learning about walking on a leash! Soon you'll be able to go on walks outside with mum, your snowshoe paws and hind-leg trousers and long tail having you all set in case of cold weather. I'd love to hear those sweet chirping, trilling, croaking noises you make rather than meowing! You and Isil and your dear mum all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Arien, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Isil and mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.