Thread: Adorable Arien!

Adorable Arien!

Dearest Arien, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous girl you are with that fluffy, silky European Long Hair/Maine Coon fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the lovely big green eyes and the look of a cheetah, as your dear mum says. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are beautiful in every one of them! How nice to see you lying on your dear Purrrson's lap there, and all those shots of you as a kitten! I enjoyed the Christmas video of you and your brother Isil, too.

In those pictures of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Austria to rub your tummy (since mum says she does it) and pet you, and rub Isil's tummy (mum does his, too) and pet him too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved mum will pet you both and rub your tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear mum adopted you and Isil from the local shelter two years ago, her first cats. Since then, you have been teaching her all about the joys of sharing her home with cats! You are very loving and caring, giving kisses and rubs to dear mum and everyone who visits. How nice that you are learning about walking on a leash! Soon you'll be able to go on walks outside with mum, your snowshoe paws and hind-leg trousers and long tail having you all set in case of cold weather. I'd love to hear those sweet chirping, trilling, croaking noises you make rather than meowing! You and Isil and your dear mum all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Arien, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Isil and mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Tag, dear Arien, what an absolutely beautiful Main Coon mix girl you are. You are so incredibly fluffy, and your face is adorable, with your pink nose and your green eyes.
    You are very smart, you will have figured out the leash in no time.
    You are also very affectionate, but at the same time, you like to argue with your purrson. Every kitty should make her voice heard, even if it's with chirps and trills.
    Arien, I wish you, your brother and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Adorable Arien and Isil!

Happy Cat(s) of the Day, beautiful Arien and Isil! You two are just too precious for words! Left you a post on your Youtube video! What scamps! What a lucky mom, having been blessed with two such beautiful and loving furkids! Endless thanks to her for choosing adoption, opening up her home and heart to two such deserving kitties! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, adorable Arien and Isil, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Arienl

What a beautiful girl you are!! Your coat is so fluffy, and look at that huge tail and cute pink nose. You are adorable!

How lucky you were to get out of the shelter and found a loving family, along with one of your brothers - you even felt relaxed enough to fall asleep on your way home. I hope your other brother and sister found loving homes, also.

Soon after you came home, you showed what an affectionate girl you are… giving your mom kisses, and you let her massage your paws, rub your belly, touch your ears and take your food away. That was a fast bonding the two of you had. How wonderful that you also like visitors.

I loved seeing your video clips, it reminds of the first time my cat saw snow - so funny to see how your shake your paws, and the Christmas tree was another fun thing to explore.

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime with your brother and snuggle time with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie - and your brother, too!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Arien and Isil! Arien, I like your fluffy tabby fur and your sweet face! I smiled when I watched the video of you two checking out the Christmas tree and your first time with snow! I am sure you bring loads of smiles, love and fun to your people! I hope you had a very happy day of celebrating!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Arien!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello everyone,

this is Arien's (and Isil's) human mum. I told Arien all the nice things you said about her, and my little princess was mightily pleased.

I was a bit surprised some of you thought that her eyes were green - they're actually yellow.

Also, for the record, our shelters aren't like the ones you see in all those YouTube-videos - we don't have any kill-shelters, for example, and the one in my city is state-of-the-art technology and everything. If I were a homeless pet, I'd like to live there ^^

As for her lying belly up - she just does that occasionally, I often find her like that in front of the mirror, like in that one picture I submitted. I have no idea why she does it. Isil does it sometimes, too, but it's more her thing ^^