Thread: Rolickin' Roxy Rue!

Rolickin' Roxy Rue!

Be still my heart...I do believe you've cracked the Dog of the Day cuteness meter, Roxy Rue!

What a painfully precious, utterly adorable Chi baby you are, Roxy Rue, the consummate Californina girl! Reading your mom's loving tribute, learning of your carefree, fun filled life, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my day! I laughed out loud, picturing you riding the waves, hehe. No doubt you'll be "hanging ten" before long! But it's clear you've already got that spreading joy and laughter to all you meet thing nailed down, and I have no doubt you'd make one terrific therapy pup! But for now, keep up the good work, enjoying your family and furry sibs, living life to the max, putting smiles on the faces of all you meet! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a pup as precious, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their own! If anyone should doubt the priceless rewards of rescue, they need only read your story!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day of international celebrity, kicking up some sand at the beach, paling around with skin sister Grace and the pups, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Roxy Rue, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear sister Vindaloo and brother Arty, and kitty sib, too

Me and my girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Roxy Rue, you are precious! What an adorable Chihuahua girl you are! You are yet another example of the treasures that can be found at rescue organizations. How terrible that someone hot-glued a bow to your head and afterwards dumped you! Now you are all fixed up and have the perfect Furrrever home and family. What a delightful personality you have! You are a total love muffin and love everybody. You are quite the sporty type, a softball and soccer fan and an aspiring surfer. You live with Chi siblings Vindaloo and five-year-old brother Arty, and a kitty brother, too. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see Vindaloo and Arty! You and they and kitty and mum all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Roxy Rue, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Vindaloo and Arty and kitty and mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Awww, Roxy Rue could not be sweeter, more adorable or charming! We are charmed for sure. Love your wee Roxy and all her photos!

Roxy Rue

Name:  25c.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  208.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie. I love the picture with your brother and sister.
    You are the perfect little girl in every way.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Roxy Rue!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana