Thread: Need votes again to help kittens in need!

Need votes again to help kittens in need!

Hi, I asked for votes before and keeping cats homed ended up in the final 3 for a chance to win $5,000. That will help a lot of kittens get medical treatment and food/litter for their foster homes until they find their forever home. All our kittens get at least their first set of vaccinations before leaving and if they are with us long enough they also get neutered and up to date on all shots. We also treat any sick kittens/cats we get and nurse them back to health. We are up against some tight competition and could really use every vote. I believe you can vote ever couple hours so if you have time please vote for Keeping Cats Homed!! Check out our website if you want to see all the kittens we currently have looking for homes plus much more not ready yet to leave! keepingcatshomed.com/adoptables

Go here to vote! http://woobox.com/n9o58q/j2ggon

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Voted!
    I've Been Frosted

Seems you have to be on FB to vote. What a shame!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Yup, need to be on Facebook. I'm not. Sorry, I would love to vote for the kittens!

Best wishes! I really, really hope you win.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I'm not on Facebook either. I totally support this absolutely however.