Thread: The Duff

The Duff

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  263.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You are the perfect example of adoptable pets.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with much love.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Duff, you are beautiful! What a great-looking Rottie you are, with that black fur with the orange highlights and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. And what an uplifting, inspiring story you have to tell! Your dear person rescued you at the pound, but it seems you have rescued him/her too! You enjoy climbing onto anything if asked, chasing anything that moves, and eating. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Duff, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Duff!

I received Duff on my birthday from friends, as I had just lost my first Rottie of cancer a few months earlier.

We found him at the pound, he was thin and scared. I took him home that day. He is my salvation; I don't think I could have survived without him. He is the biggest lap dog, he will get up on anything if you ask him. This inclodes my dining room table. We know this as my son thought it would be fun to see if he would, and sure enough he did. He's my boy.

And the rest is happy history! What a precious gift your human was blessed with that birthday so many years ago. And by choosing adoption, two souls were gifted, two souls were rescued that beautiful day! Looking at your happy, healthy, handsome Rottie self here today, Duff, it's hard to imagine you were were once that emaciated, sickly, homeless pup your human first laid eyes on. Well, such is the healing power of unconditional love and devotion!

How lucky your mom/dad is, having a healer and comforter, a best friend and devoted companion, a life saver in you! You're the best of the best, Duff, beautiful body and soul, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor as much as I enjoyed meeting you, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Duff, Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!

Hard to choose just one of your heart-melting pics to re-post, but I think this one says it all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Duff certainly is a fine looking fellow. It's no wonder he was chosen to be DOTD, what a smart and sweet dude! I'll bet a cuddle from the Duff is the best! Congrats on being DOTD big D!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Duff!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana