Thread: Beautiful Little Bambi

Beautiful Little Bambi

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Little Bambi!

What a cutie pie you are! You have a really nice coat with so many colours and your big golden eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face!

Being only three months old you are playful and have a lot of energy, i’m sure! And like all kittens, you are curious and want to explore everything.

Your family are lucky to have a cutie pie like you, and you are lucky to have found the perfect home. I see there are other cats in the household, so you have both cats and your family to play with.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration, with playtime, extra yummy treats and lots of attention and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello lively Little Bambi! Being a kitten, you constantly remember that you're supposed to be somewhere else and so you play, run, bounce and pounce!

Your face is unique and pretty (can I say "pretty" about a boy kitten?) with the soft brown splotch on your nose and chin.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and may you have many many long, happy and healthy years with your family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    I didn't know that the original Bambi was a boy, how come so many girls are nicknamed Bambi then?? What a sweet looking cat, I sure loved seeing his pics! Such a divine COTD!

Dearest Little Bambi, what an adorable child you are! You are absolutely precious, with that soft-looking tabby and white fur and the sweet face with those lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us. That extreme close-up is mesmerizing! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Romania to pet you, and pet the other cats in your family, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! A three-month-old kitten, you are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. You are always on the move, and you love playing and exploring and climbing and pouncing. You are very affectionate, too, coming to your people to play with them. You and they and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Bambi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bambi!

Hi Little Bambi in Romania! Happy Cat of the Day!

Aww! What a beautiful baby boy you are, Bambi! Kudos to your talented human/photographer for capturing you in all of your feline glory! Your close-up is stunning...just look at those sparkling, amber eyes! Thanks you, sweetheart, for being so patient as your human took your photo, allowing us to see just how beautiful you are! You do your mother, Bambi, proud! How lucky your human is, Bambi, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you! Every human should be so blessed! You're a treausre, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Bambi, our very special and most deservng Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Bambi, what a beautiful boy you are. You have so much kitten energy, that your purrson could barely take your picture, but it turned out great. Your face is precious, with those amber eyes.
    I hope you and your family have a great celebration today, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Little Bambi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana