Thread: Beautiful Bean

Beautiful Bean

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bean!

What a handsome tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful, and so is your bright green eyes.

I have no doubt that you are the boss of the house, and you have a lot to see to, checking everyones shoes and boots. I think you can tell where they have been.

And then you love to jump out from under or behind things and throw your front paws up - that will surely get some attention! I’m glad your family make forts for you, I bet they enjoy watching you having fun under blankets and newspapers. And having a bay window to sit in, you can also follow what goes on outside. Could life be any better!

Have fun today and enjoy a celebration with extra yummy treats, playtime and lots of attention and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bouncy Bean! I love how you "ambush" your human and s/he tells you how scary you are!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and may you have many shoes to sniff, super blanket forts, and great hidey newspapers! I wish you many many happy and healthy years with your human!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Bean, what a handsome tabby man you are. I love your markings, and your face is so sweet.
    You are a very busy kitty: smelling shoes, making forts, "scaring" your human and watching the busy streets.
    I hope you and your family have a great day full of celebration, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Bean has a very full and meaningful life! He sure is a good lookin' cat, Victoria is a beautiful place to live. Have a good one Beanster!

Bean is a big, beautiful nine-year-old tabby. He loves to watch the busy Victoria street outside from his bay window, and he is the boss.

Bean likes forts made with blankets, or getting buried in junk newspapers, and is dedicated to smelling shoes, boots and open-toed footwear as part of some ongoing study. Bean loves to jump out from under or behind things and throw his front paws up... I go, "Ahhh! You're so scary Bean!" Bean is quite simply great, he's my muse in all things.

Great, busy Bean! What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your wonderful tabby stripes!

You have many things to do throughout the day - jumping from under or behind things, sniffing everyone's shoes, and being in charge! You enjoy a blanket fort, or watch all that is happening outside your bay window! You are your person's muse, and you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Bean!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Bean, what a stunningly beautiful tabby guy you are! You are so pretty with that colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! Your Purrrson is quite a gifted photographer. That last shot is enchanting, you in profile looking out the window with your face faintly reflected in it. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Victoria, BC to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love watching the street from your window. You enjoy forts made with blankets and getting buried in junk newspapers. You're dedicated to smelling shoes, boots and open-toed footwear as part of some ongoing study. You love to jump out from under or behind things and throw your front paws up, scaring your dear Purrrson. You are the boss, quite simply great, his/her muse in all things. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bean, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bean!

Good evening, Bean! Happy Tabby Tuesday Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your beautiful Tabby self, your heartmelting photos spread are after a long, tiring day. You're gorgeous, and your backstory heartwarming to the core! Doesn't hurt that you're a ringer for my beloved Tabby boy, Fritz! What a beautiful boy you are, Bean, inside and out! "Simply great," that you are Bean, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid, a loyal and loving best friend in you, Bean!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Bean! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, watching the world go by from the safety of your window seat, nesting in blanket forts and piles of newspaper, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Bean, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Bean!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Bean!!!!

Dear Bean, I've been to Victoria, British Columbia many moons ago and would like to visit again, but this time I hope to run into you!!! As you may have noticed my name is daisy, and I really like that picture of you with the daisies in the background!

Belated congratulations on being featured here, and wishing you more treats and good health in the future!
    CatFan