Thread: Pretty Katie

Pretty Katie

Name:  22c.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  291.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It took a long time to save the money to pay for you.
    That shows how much you were wanted. You did not disappoint.
    You turned out to be a wonderful companion.
    Celebrate your special day.

Katie...Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Hi Katie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, heartening, inspirational tribute your "wiser than her/his years" human has shared with us, Katie. Her/his words are testament to, re-affirmation of the best in the storied, centuries old human/canine bond. Your human toiled long and hard, saving up to make her/his dream of being a dog parent come true, and how well her/his sacrifice and hard work have been rewarded! In you your human has been blessed with not only a partner in the show ring, a best friend, but a soul mate. You and she have already racked up a most impressive list of accomplishments, including a most impressive array of titles and ribbons! But as she/he says, those "wins," as impressive as they are, can't hold a candle to the love and devotion you two share! And moving forward, I have no doubt there is nothing you two can't achieve, taking on the world together!

The ribbons are not what matter to me, because in the end, it's just Katie and me. Everything I've accomplished is because of my friend, Katie. She could do it all, I know she could; from our first five-hour hike in the woods, to our first ASCA Nationals. We took it on together, as we always do. I found myself my heart dog, and she is always right there when I need her. When push comes to shove, we taste what we're made of and every time we get up, we come back, and we keep on the sunny side.
    How lucky your human is, having found her heart dog, her furry soul mate in you, Katie. You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deservng of being honored here today! Many thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has been pure joy! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, doing all sorts of fun stuff with your person, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to, you beautiful Kaite, Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Katie, beautiful lady! I like your beautiful eyes and your happy smile! I would like to give you a big hug, because you are smart and talented! But better than that, you are your person's soul mate! Perfect! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Katie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    You are an invincible duo, perfect company for one another. Katie is so pretty too, perfect DOTD!

Dearest Katie, you are absolutely stunning. What a beautiful Australian Shepherd lady you are! (And a patriot, too!) You have the most delightful, inspiring personality. You are your dear young person's soul mate, her heart dog. You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Katie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery