Thread: Ruby Beauty!

Ruby Beauty!

Name:  19d.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  437.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You sure have had many homes, and I'm
    glad you finally found your forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Ruby, your gypsy days are finally over, girl. Your journey ends here. You were meant to be ours. I know that you're happy here and you feel safe with us. Your heart will never be broken again.

I fall in love with all of my fosters and of the 155, there have probably been about a dozen that I really considered keeping, but I always found the strength to let them go. It's different with Ruby. She needs to be smothered with my kisses for the rest of her life and I feel good about this decision.

Welcome home Ruby Rubes. Thanks for choosing us.

Welcome home, Ruby! What a cutie you are in your pink! I believe you are going to get smothered with lots and lots of kisses, starting immediately! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Ruby!

Hi Ruby! Happy Dog of the Day, Happy Homecoming, sweet baby girl!

I've read a lot of heartwarming homecoming stories, seen countless, utterly heart-melting photos here on Dog of the Day over the years, but yours rank up there with some of the most heartwarming, heart-melting ever! As I told you on Twitter, I may never stop smiling!

You certainly had a heartbreaking start at life, Ruby, enduring more than your fair share of "gypsy years," of "returns" and disappointments. But when all is said and done, after all of your (inexplicable) surrenders, finally, your wandering days are over!!!

Well Ruby, your gypsy days are finally over, girl. Your journey ends here. You were meant to be ours. I know that you're happy here and you feel safe with us. Your heart will never be broken again.
    What else needs to be said other than...Love wins!!! I'm so happy for you, Ruby, thrilled that you're finally living the life you so richly deserves, a life filled with nothing but carefree days and unconditional love and countless kisses, your heart never to be broken again!

Great thanks to your mom and dad, Jonathan and Sabrina, for their amazing dedication to fostering (155 and counting), for all that they do to make happy homecoming stories such as yours a reality! How blessed you all are are to have one another, best friends for life! That said...time to celebrate!!!

Hope you enjoy a fun filled Dog of the Day, Ruby, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ruby, our very special and most deservng Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your adorable siblings, brother Max and sisters Bella and Cleo, too!

Pool Party!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

Thank you for adopting Ruby and taking such wonderful care of her. Chihuahuas are such special pups and everyone is an individual! Ruby looks like a real sweetheart and I hope that you have her for many years, along with her sisters and brother. They look like a wonderful family.

Thank you again.

Anne

Dearest Ruby, you are the prettiest, sweetest thing, and I was so moved and touched by your story. You've been through many changes, but now you are HOME.... for good! What a wonderful outcome, and what a wonderful FURRRever home you are in with the most loving family ever. What great Homecoming photos you've shared here!

Thank you so much to your dear people for all the lives they have touched and saved and enriched, and for being your true family! God bless them and God bless you and all those other fur-babies.

Congratulations, darling Ruby, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Ruby,

Congratulations on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. I'm so happy that your found the perfect
    forever home. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Are ya trying to make me cry?? Such a sweet and tender story. Ruby is amazing, the three dogs in the pool...l Divine and adorable, sweet DOTD!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, dear Ruby

Welcome to your forever home!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being cosen DOTD. You are great as well as your parents.

Blog Entries
    P.s. The photos are outstanding! Truly amazingly cute.

I can not express to you how special this story is to me. I've had foster failures as well so I understand that but your commitment to fostering as many as you have is absolutely stunning. I know Ruby is happy and well loved. Thanks for being the doggie momma that you are.

Hello Sweet Girl, I am so happy for you in that you have found your permanent home. I got tears thinking about your life of back & forth and people not wanting or unable to keep you..poor little thing. Now though it is obvious that you are a special girl with special people in your life. I hope the rest of your life will be wonderful and full of love. I enjoyed all the great photos of you--so lovely and cute. Congrats on being DOTD!

awwwwwwww that sooo cute