Thread: Big Daddy Bosco

Big Daddy Bosco

Dear Bosco, what handsome Shorthair kitty you are. Your coat is so shiny and velvety looking.
    And what an important role you play in your kitty siblings' life. You protect them, guide them and wash their ears.
    You also take care of your humans who serve you, especially now that you have a human grand baby.
    Bosco, you are indeed a special kitty, and you deserve your retirement on the sun porch.
    This is your special day, and I hope that you, your kitty siblings and your humans have a great celebration today, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bosco!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your coat is so shiny, and your bright pale green eyes are beautiful!

I am very impressed that you have filled out the role as a father, friend and partner for the younger herd of kitties in the household. You protect, guide them and wash their ears. Because of your loving and calm nature you are worshipped by all, including the humans. And how sweet that you also greet the little girl next door.

Bosch, you so deserve a day in the spotlight, getting pampered with your favourite treats and lots of loving. May the sun shine on you in your retreat on the porch! Enjoy your retirement. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dark and Sweet Big Daddy Bosc!

How fitting that we should have the most awesome, the most beautiful "Big Daddy Bosco," father, protector, leader of the herd; partner and ever faithful friend to all, as our very special and most deservng Father's Day Cat of the Day! You do your beloved predecessor, Sir André's legacy proud! In your paws, his torch continues to burn brightly! Well done!

His calm and loving nature brings peace to our household and is worshipped by all his younger adoptees. Bosco stepped into a much needed role as father, friend and partner to our clan of five other felines who needed his protection, guidance and ear washings. He has even taken our new (human) grandson under his protective paw and also puts that beautiful big paw on the window screen in greeting to the little girl who lives next door

You truly are one beautiful, "dark and sweet" boy, Boso Bear, and all lucky enough to be touched by you, cared for by you, loved by you, be they 2 or 4 legged, blessed indeed! Enjoy your big day of honor, Bosco, basking on your sun porch, soaking up all the love coming your way! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bosco Bear, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear furry charges, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bosco, what a stunning, handsome gentleman cat you are! That Ebony fur is so sleek and shiny and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely pale eyes. You look so wise and majestic there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Middletown, CT to pet you! I can't, of coursre, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! In your former life, you were a professional boxer and athlete named Bosco Buskevich. Then, the late White Knight Sir André passed you the torch to fulfill his regal seat of power. You have filled his paw-steps beautifully, adopting his herd of cats, and people, as your own! You have brought peace to the household and are worshipped by all your younger adoptees. You've stepped into the role of father, friend and partner to the clan of five other felines who needed your protection, guidance, and ear washings. You've even taken their new (human) grand-kitten under your protective paw! You also put that paw on the window screen in greeting to the little girl who lives next door. You are now enjoying your sun porch retirement retreat. You and all your family members, feline and human, love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bosco, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats handsome Bosco, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sending love and best wishes to Big Daddy Bosco!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear, handsome Big Daddy Bosco! ❤️