Dearest Mungo, a.k.a. Mung-Mung, what a fine-looking guy you are! You are so handsome with that sleek black fur with the patches of white and that sweet face with those lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look terrific in them all! And aren't you ever the good sport, allowing your Purrrsons to dress you up! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to wherever you are in Ontario to pet you, and pet your four doggie pals too! I can't, of course, but I know you and your loving Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a true love bug; you'll do anything to get petted by or lounge with your family. You rule the house and think you're a dog, like your four housemates: You come when called, sit on command, and wait for your evening snack with the rest of the dogs. You and Sadie the black lab are best friends and love to lie together for hours by the fire. One way you are not dog-like: you have a purr that sounds like a duck! You and the doggies and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mungo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.