Thread: Mizter Gregarious Gus !!

Mizter Gregarious Gus !!

Duznt Mizter Gus look swashbuckly and dashing ? We iz real good fwiendz wiff hym on tweeterz. (we iz da Bruizzers) Hiz skillz at imatachun lawyering are nuttin short ov fantastical ! Known far and wide az da barnyard lawyer on twitter ,he has a school, complete wiff detention hall, a koffee shop (run by Rosie,his shih tzu houzemate) , bunches and bunches ov studentz, sekurity guard (officer Bakon, our stuffed pig), and all kindz ov fun stuff! Sumtymez even mysteriez, dat hiz students try to solve! Yewz all need tu check him out at Gregarious Gus @GregariousGus !! Mizter Gus, congratulachunz fur yew being Pet Of the Day !! Yew are one kool dood, and we iz soo proud tu haff you az one ov our beztest fwiendz !! We luvz ya !!

Big Gus

Name:  16f.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  303.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have had an interesting twelve years,
    now it is time to relax with your friends and family.
    Celebrate your special day

Gorgeous Gus!

What a handsome, utterly adorable Mini Horse you are; small in stature, perhaps, but in looks, personality and heart, you're king-sized! Me thinks your name suits you to a 'T!"

Thanks so much for hoofing a note off to us, Gus, letting us in on your heartwarming backstory; how you, your beloved bestie Red, and the LawyerLady came to be as one! Phew! Your homecoming included more than a few twists and turns. But finally, you and Little Red are right where you belong, in the loving care of a forever human who will cherish you all the days of your lives, "happily ever after!"

Thanks for the BIG smiles! Gettting to know you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my grey and gloomy day a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, paling around with best friend Little Red, running in your pasture, munching on some yummy apple, peppermint or carrot, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted lady! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Gus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Little Red and Rosie too! Now, off to check you out on Twitter! Your proud friend "Bruizzers" description of your "lawyer school" is the best! Detention? lol Can't wait to get to know you better, sweetheart! You truly are amazing!

Precious beyond words! Your mane, long forelock (?), coloring are gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Big Gus, what an adorable Miniature Horse you are! That mane and forelock(?) are really something! (They had me wondering at first: do you live in the White House? ) You are the sweetest fellow, too, and what a story you have to tell! You've been through a few changes but you and "Little" Red and Lawyer Lady are now living happily ever after. You and they love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Big Gus, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Red and Lawyer Lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    What a delight to hear about Big Gus today and see all of his cute pics. Such a sweetheart, I sure hope he enjoys every second of the rest of his long life! Love him!

What an interesting life you lead, Big Gus!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

A BIG Thank You!

As a newcomer to Pet Talk, I wanted to thank everyone for all of their nice comments. Being Pet of the Day, yesterday, was a real honor. In addition to enjoying all the accolades from my Twitter Pals, I met new Pals here on this forum. It's not easy being the tiniest horse in the pasture! Even though I talk a lot; even though I'm the #BarnyardLawyer and get to go to Imitation Court, my life is not as glamorous as everyone assumes. I can't see over barn doors; I have to take 10 steps for ever one stride the Big horses take, the big dogs don't even know I'm a horse; and the list goes on. Thank you for being so sweet. I hope to get to know all of you better. BIG Gus! 😍

So glad you joined, Gus! We have had a kitty lawyer here - but no barnyard one! And we all know good things come in small packages, right?
    I've Been Frosted