Thread: Magnificent Maloulou!

Magnificent Maloulou!

Dearest Maloulou, what a beautiful lady you are! My orange tabby girl Sparkler says you are gorgeous! Your orange tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I love your pink paw pads! And how cute you are on your back there, and then under the covers, and finally in your red shirt. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mauritius Island to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You are a "little miracle," having been through and survived three serious surgeries. You and your brother came into your dear people's garden when you were tiny kittens. Your people brought you both inside, but your mum came looking for your brother and they both went back. You stayed and have now been with your family for 10 years, and all are hoping for many more! You brighten their days, and when they feel down you make them feel better with little face-licks. You make them smile with your energy and activities, and they never tire of watching you. You are guardian angel for your dear people, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maloulou, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Maloulou could not be more precious or adorable! It is wonderful that your family is taking such good care of her. There is almost nothing quite as depressing and painful as a mouth full of rotten teeth. What a fortunate and outstanding pussycat! Excellent COTD!

Hello, sweet orange tabby girl Maloulou! I am so glad my friend Phesina, who is meowmie to an orangie girl, has started your thread today!

What a cutie you are with your tabby markings and your pink paws! You chose your forever family that day by walking into the garden, and you have stayed on ever since then! I'm glad you are bringing such joy to your people with your activities, and by giving your special face-licks! Purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Maloulou!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Maloulou, what a precious orangie girl you are. You are beautiful with your stripes and your cute face. I love your pink toesies. Your pictures are adorable.
    I'm so glad that you made it through those surgeries, and now you are a healthy kitty without pain.
    How lucky for you and your family that you found each other. And your family is definitely not crazy to adore you as much as they do. Everybody here at Pettalk knows exactly how they feel, sweet Maloulou.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, all of your favorite treats, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Precious Maloulou!

Greetings, Maloulou! Happy Cat of the Day to you from me and my orangeman, Tigg'r!

I was moved to tears, readng your young human's heartfelt, love filled, most touching tribute to her/his, your family's beautiful boy! Just as your young human says, she/he, your entire family, were truly blessed that fateful day, 10 years ago, when you chose them to be your forever family!

Some people might think we are crazy to be like this towards a cat but for us she's more than just an animal. She's family for us, our guardian angel and my little sister as I adore calling her like this.
    No, no! I can guarantee your family that no one here thinks they are crazy to to love you as they do. As your human says, you are not simply a pet, a friend, but a full fledged family member, their guardian angel, heaven sent! And how lucky are you, Maloulou, having a forever family as devoted as yours, standing by you with unwavering devotion as you struggled through those 3 surgeries, doing everything that was necessary to heal you! No doubt the love is mutual! How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you to all their own, gracing their lives with so much comfort and joy, love and laughter these many years, with many more yet to come! You're a treasure, Maloulou, beautiful body and soul, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Princess Maloulou! Reading your family's heartwarming tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my night! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated royally by your wonderful family, loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, preicous Maloulou, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!!!

Oh, be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maloulou is an adorable Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Maloulou!

What an adorable orange girl you are!! Your coat is beautiful, and so is your eyes - and you have the sweetest face!

When you were little you walked into a garden along with your brother and although your mom came looking for you, you stayed, and ever since then, you have been spoiled rotten and living the good life.

You have been through a lot of health issues, but luckily you made it! Oh, I can imagine how stressful it was for your family. I’m sorry you lost all your teeth, but you can still eat anything you like.

How sweet that you lick your family’s faces to cheer them when they’re sad. And I have no doubt that you brighten their days with your antics and affection. I can tell you are loved very much.

Have fun and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.