Thread: Magnificent Maloulou!

Threaded View

Magnificent Maloulou!

Dearest Maloulou, what a beautiful lady you are! My orange tabby girl Sparkler says you are gorgeous! Your orange tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I love your pink paw pads! And how cute you are on your back there, and then under the covers, and finally in your red shirt. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mauritius Island to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You are a "little miracle," having been through and survived three serious surgeries. You and your brother came into your dear people's garden when you were tiny kittens. Your people brought you both inside, but your mum came looking for your brother and they both went back. You stayed and have now been with your family for 10 years, and all are hoping for many more! You brighten their days, and when they feel down you make them feel better with little face-licks. You make them smile with your energy and activities, and they never tire of watching you. You are guardian angel for your dear people, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maloulou, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery