Thread: Beautiful Booster!

Beautiful Booster!

What makes Booster special is he has been in my life ever since I was a little girl. His mother, named Bibiche, had three kittens in total and Booster was one of those. He was a fluffy chubby kitten and we decided to keep him as his siblings were adopted. Booster has always been our special boy, a bit of a lazy one but that made him who he is today. He never hunted mice or birds instead he would chase leaves in the garden or bugs.

He is always gentle and would rather come and look for snuggles and hugs, but when it came to playing he would be laying on the floor lifting a paw trying to reach the toy. It's always funny as people who see him think he's a mean cat or isn't friendly as rather than wide open eyes, the eyes of him seem to be halfway open looking angry. But Booster had surgery on his eyes which is why they look this way. Recently he celebrated his 19th birthday (video here) and we hope he can spend more birthdays with us. <3

He is on a special diet due to his kidneys having issues, but ever since we gave him a new diet he gained weight and became better. Now Booster is old he usually spends his days sleeping and asking for attention, which we gladly give him. He's not a pet, he is family. Whenever I would work on school he was always laying close to me. He is just a fantastic cat! <3
    Hello, beautiful Booster! What a gorgeous Birman cat you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes and your full, fluffy coat! I would like very much to provide you with snuggles, hugs and attention- since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra love for me today! You are gorgeous!

You are a stunning senior cat-izen! You spend your days sleeping, requesting attention- which your people willingly provide, and being fantastic! What a beloved family member you are!

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Booster Wishing you more birthdays with your caring family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Booster!

Hi beautiful Holy Birman Booster in Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a great honor it is, having the opportunity to pay tribute to one beautiful senior! Oh my gosh...that coat, your coloring, those bright blue eyes (they look perfect to me) of yours are simply gorgeous! I have to say, Booster, you don't look half you age!

How blessed your human is, having known your love and companionship these many, many years, since she/he was but a child! I too was so lucky. My first kitty, Hambone, came into my life when I was just 6 years old, was with me until years past my marriage, passing over at the age of 21! I have a feeling there's more than a few more "happy birthdays" yet to come for you, sweetheart! (Your birthday video was the best!) Your humans are one lucky bunch, having a furkid, a best friend, a family member in you! You're the best, truly a gentle soul, wanting nothing more than to love and be loved in return!

He never hunted mice or birds instead he would chase leaves in the garden or bugs.

That says it all!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with your kitty sibs, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Booster, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sibs, too!

Such a beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Booster, what a gorgeous and special Holy Birman boy you are. One can get lost in your deep blue eyes, and your fluffiness is just fantastic.
    You certainly don't look your age, thanks to the great care and love provided so generously by your family.
    I love how you made yourself fit into the tiny box., and I really enjoyed watching you chow down on your birthday meal in your youtube video.
    Nothing like a senior catizen with a great appetite.
    And now you have something else to celebrate: Being nominated as COTD. What a special honor for all of us to meet you, sweet Booster. I hope that you and your family have a great day!

Dearest Booster, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a fine-looking Holy Birman gentleman you are, a distinguished Senior Citizen of nineteen years! You are stunning in those two great photographs,with that long, fluffy, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Belgium to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You have been with your dear special friend ever since she was a little girl and you were a kitten! Nineteen years later you are still together. We LOVE your birthday video! You are more gorgeous than ever in it. (And who are those other kitties there?) Your eyes are beautiful; they do not make you look mean at all. We're glad you are doing well on your special kidney diet. You are always gentle and come for snuggles and hugs. You're taking it easy at this age, asking your dear people for attention, which they gladly give you, and you stay close to your special friend. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Booster, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Long live Booster! What a beauty, he is simply irresistable. What a perfect COTD, I am so glad he was chosen!

Congrats to beautiful Booster for being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana