Thread: Adorable kitten Fluffy!

Adorable kitten Fluffy!

Hi, this is my kitten Fluffy, she's eight weeks old. She loves playing hide and seek and being groomed. I am glad of that, because her fur is so soft it gets tangled quickly.

Fluffy is pretty fussy, as she only likes to eat certain type of cat food. She doesn't like being held but comes to me for a cuddle when she's really tired. Otherwise she is too busy playing! She loves sleeping and playing with her toys, and i love her.
    Hello, Fluffy! What a darling kitten you are! Your fur does look very soft, even your toes! I would like to pet you - since I can't, I hope your person will give you an extra cuddle for me when you are in the mood!

You are a very busy kitten - playing hide and seek, playing with your toys, and even being an adorable camera star! You already have a favorite food, too!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet kitten Fluffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Fluffy is a darling wee gem! Such a sweet kitten, will certainly become a magnificent and formidable cat!

Dearest Fluffy, what a precious, absolutely adorable kitten you are! You are beautiful in both those great photos, with that soft, pretty Calico-colored fur that indeed matches your name, Fluffy. What a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! At eight weeks of age you already make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. You love playing hide and seek and sleeping and playing with your toys. You also love her/him grooming you, which is a good thing because your fur is so soft it gets tangled easily. You are already fussy, only liking a certain kind of cat food. You don't like to be held but do come to your dear person for cuddles when you are tired. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluffy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of hide and seek!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cat!!

We love all the different colors of your beautiful Fluffy. We think that she is so unique, and excellent, and wonderful. We like her little tiny eyes. They're so little and round! We're so excited for her birthday in 10 months. Please invite us, we'll definitely make an appearance. We looked up prices, we can totally make it! Just send us the date, and we'll be there.
    -xoxo Sierra and Claudia

Precious Fluffy!

Hi Fluffy in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, painfully precious, oh so flufy baby girl you are! I may never stop smiling! What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your adorable little self up on my Cat of the Day screen, learning how loved you are! No surprise there! Your fun loving ways, your mischievous antics are a source of never ending smiles, love and laughter! And just think! The fun has just begun! hehe How lucky your human is, having a beautiful bundle of joy, love and laughter, a best furry friend for life in you! You're a treasure, Fluffy, and SO very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all you heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Fluffy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

TOO precious for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet little Fluffy, what a beautiful baby girl you are. I'm glad you like to be groomed, so you will always look your very best.
    Being a Calico, you are already opinionated about your food, and not fond of being held. But you are making up for it in so many ways. You love to cuddle, and you are busy with playing and sleeping.
    Fluffy, you are the perfect kitten, and soon enough you will be a perfect grown-up Calico lady.
    I hope that you and your family have a great celebration today, and I wish you many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats, adorable Fluffy, for being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana