Thread: Cuddly, Captivating Cuno!

Cuddly, Captivating Cuno!

Dearest Cuno, what a beautiful fluff-ball you are! That luxuriously fluffy grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows that show off so well next to the grey fur, and that cute darker-grey nose, and those lovely huge golden eyes. You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos! You are so cute lounging in your dear Meowmie Ruby Rose's lap, and just LOOK at those huge feetsies with the fuzzy toe-tufts and the pink paw pads! Then, there you are leaning up against someone's lap and looking up at them. And in that last photo, which shows just the back half of you rolled over, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Asheville, NC to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Ruby Rose will rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You chose your name Cuno yourself: you were given some selections on small pieces of paper, and you pawed out the one that said Cuno. Your family members and your previous people all thought you were a girl, and you got lots of pink donut shirts and pink leashes as a result. Fortunately, the vet cleared up the confusion! Ruby Rose says you are a very special and lovable cat. You drink water with your paw, and you let her take you on walks and dress you up. She won't go on family trips unless you come too! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. You mean the world to her, and it is her mission to let the world see your cuteness. You even have your own Instagram account! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cuno, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie Ruby Rose and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cuno just look at you! Ruby Rose knows your best features - your pink jelly bean toes and your fluffy tummy! I would love to give you a tummy rub but I am too far away so Ruby Rose will have to do that for me. I am sure you don't mind!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and may you have many, many happy and healthy years with Ruby Rose and your whole family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Cuno, what a beautiful grey longhair kitty you are. You are so fluffy and soft, and you got these looong whiskers, not to mention your cute footsies with those pink pads. No wonder that your meowmie is so proud of you.
    I think it's great that your wardrobe is pink. Real men wear pink!
    Today the world will see your cuteness, on your very special day. I hope that you and your mom have a great celebration, and I wish both of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Captivating Cuno! What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your grey and white "morning coat" fur, your loooong whiskers, fuzzy toes and those adorable pink paw pads! You remind me of Edwina's Secretary's kitties, more than a little bit!

You have such fluffy fur, I would like to pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope Ruby Rose will give you some extra petting and hugs for me. I can tell you are a greatly loved kitty ! You go for walks on your leash, and your person takes you along on vacation! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Cuno!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Hi there Ruby Rose! What a pretty name you have. I know everyone including Cuno would agree that you are the best Mum ever! Clearly Cuno is the most magnificent cat and all his sharp photos prove it. He is SO adorable! Enjoy your special day!!

Precious Cuno!

Hi Cuno! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and your dear mom Ruby Rose too!

What a beautiful, oh so fluffy fellow you are, Cuno! You have the most beautiful coat and coloring, the prettiest yellow eyes! Quite the looker you are, sweetheart!

I'm was so touched, reading your mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful boy, her furry soulmate! So funny, you being mis-gendered before that vet visit, after already having a host of pink, girly-girly donut decorated shirts hanging in your closet, laying claim to a pink leash! Well, let's just say you're not afraid to show your feminine side! hehe And how you came to be named? How cool is that...paw selected by your very self!

Great thanks to your dear mom for sharing your beautiful self, your heart-melting photos, her loving tribute with us! Rest assured, Cuno, you now are a world-renowned celebrity, the entire world privy to your over the moon cuteness! You're the best, Cuno, and your mommy so very lucky having a furkid as special as you, a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you in her life! You're the cat's meow, Cuno, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cuno, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your devoted mommy, Ruby Rose, too! Off to check you out on Instagram!

No, no, you're killing me with that fluffy belly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day handsome Cuno (and Ruby Rose)!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Enjoy your special day!!
    Last edited by bestellen; 01-22-2018 at 01:11 PM.