Thread: Fabulous Finn!

Fabulous Finn!

Hello FINN! I knew right off from the thumbnail pic that I was seeing a bichon. WOO HOO!!!

I enjoyed seeing your puppy pics! You have grown into a very handsome young doggie! Your humans perfectly described the bichon personality, and you seem to have it all: a great personality, a lovely home, and loving family. What a lucky boy!

As you can see from my signature, I am partial to bichons. I have had 11 in 10 years. I volunteered with Small Paws Rescue as a foster mom and became a foster failure each and every time. Once I stopped volunteering, I started looking online and picked up a few more that way. I've only ever had 5 at one time, and that is a LOT. I do my own grooming to save on expenses.

Have a terrific day, Finn!

Finn

Name:  03b (1).jpg
Views: 180
Size:  348.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your two retired people say you are "a big dog in a little dog body".
    Sounds like you have a really wonderful life.
    Celebrate your special day

Fabulous Finn!

Hi Finn! Happy Dog of the Day!

Who better to start your Dog of the Day thread than our very own resident Bichon mom/lover, "Freedom!" You are just tooooooo cute for words, Finn, and so photogenic! Your photos have me similing from the inside out! (I think today you've earned your "get out of jail free" card!
    )

Oh, how I would love to cover that sweet face of yours with kisses, stroke your soft, curly coat! You may be but a handful, size wise, but as your humans says, justlike your beloved predecessor, Einstein, you're a big boy in a small body; packed with personality and heart to spare! How lucky your mom and dad are, having an energetic, mischieveous, fun loving furkid in you, Finn! A family couldn't hope for more! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you enjoy a very special, adventure packed, fun filled day...taking a hike, playing to your heart's content, being treated to all your heart desires and more! lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Finn, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, dearest Finn, you are utterly adorable! What a precious little fluffy fellow you are! You are absolutely gorgeous and so appealing in every one of those great photos, which show not only your beauty but also your delightful personality. You are so full of energy and fun, and you make your dear people smile with all your antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Finn, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Shawn and I are mad about Finn too! What a perfect choice you made, could not have picked a more adorable little sweetheart. Sure loved the pics, hope you all enjoy a wonderful day!

Finn, you are adorable! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana