Thread: Fantastic Fluff!

Fantastic Fluff!

Hello Fluff! How wonderful that you are in such a great home where you are loved so much! You must have been an adorable kitten - and so brave since you loved to play outside and that's what got you your home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Fluff, and may you enjoy many many happy and healthy years with your people!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Fluff is certainly one handsome devil! So glad he is in your life, he sounds like a great friend and companion. He sure has a lovely fur coat too!

Cutie Fluff Puszek!

Cutie Fluff, what a dear tuxedo kitty you are! Your cat-mom found a safe place for you to be born - and now you are a happy, playful kitty! You are much loved! Happy, happy Cat of the day to cutie kočička Puszek!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-01-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Fluff, what a handsome Tuxedo boy you are. You have such a sweet face, and you look so soft. I'm glad that your mom found such a safe place to give birth.
    Fluff, you are indeed a perfect kitty, independent, playful, not afraid of anything.
    I hope that you and your family have a great celebration today, and I wish you many more happy and healthy years together.

Fluffy owner

Thank you all for warm words. Thank you for the cat nominations. Fluffy greets you. Thank you again

Dearest Fluff Puszek, what a beautiful Polish kitty you are! Your name is perfect for you, as you are fluffy indeed! Your luxurious fur looks so soft, with those gorgeous black and white Tuxedo colors, with brown and orange highlights showing in the sunlight. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those terrific photographs with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Ciecierzyce, Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your kitten siblings were safely born in the closet, where your mother cat decided to give birth. You have a wonderful home where you play outside and you lounge under the gazebo and you get up on your dear person's knees and fall asleep. You are calm and very friendly, lazy and fun. Your personality is half and half - sometimes you're a loving cat and want attention, and sometimes you are more independent. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluff, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Fluff!

Hi Fluff, a.k.a. Puszek! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my, what a beautiful Tuxie boy you are, Fluff! Love your name! Yes, fluffy you are, and just as sweet and loving as you are beautiful! I can only imagine the look of surprise and delight on your human's face, the day she/he discoverd you and your siblings in that closet! And since that happy day of discovery...happy history! How lucky your human, your family is, having a beautiful best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweet baby boy! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Fluff, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Fluff!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana