Thread: Precious Princess!

Precious Princess!

Our rabbit is a female Netherland Dwarf. Her name is Princess, though we call her Princess Prissybutt. She's only a few months old. Princess is special because she has a distinct personality. She loves attention. Whenever you pet her, she'll lean into that side that's she's being petted on. She's always cleaning herself, always. She has this very prissy/diva attitude.

She is our first rabbit. We decided to start a rabbit farm and went to go get rabbit feed at the feed store. We didn't have any rabbits at the time, though. We were just starting to get things together. Then we saw her at the feed store and fell in love with her. We had no intention of buying any rabbits, just getting things set up. She was the only white rabbit there and with her big blue eyes, she really stood out from the other rabbits. She was just so beautiful, we just had to get her! Sometimes she wants to be left alone, though. But most of the time, she's very social. Like I said, she's a total diva, affetcion is to happen when she decides, thank you! We love her!

Good day, regal Princess! What a beautiful bunny you are with your soft white fur, your gem-like blue eyes and your alert ears! I would be very happy to pet you when you determine the time is right, because I've never had the pleasure of being leaned on by a bunny! In fact, I would have a very hard time not petting you!

There are times when you would like to be left alone, but other times you are very social and affectionate Your family went to the pet store for supplies - and they came home with you! Perfect!

I hope you have a very special day of receiving affection, playing your favorite game or enjoying a yummy treat! Happy Pet of the Day to Princess!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there, Princess! Happy bunny Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful bunny you are, Princess, truly worthy of your diva status!
    Your pristine, white coat, contrasted against those amazing, sapphire blue eyes, is a stunning sight indeed! No wonder your family fell hopelessly in love the moment they laid eyes on you, and what a perfect first you turned out to be! I can only imagine what fun it is for you, living among so many bunny buds, being loved unconditionally by your devoted servants...I mean mom and dad! hehe You truly are one lucky bun, Princess! But no one is luckier than your humans, having a lovable, leg leaning, soft and snuggly best furkid in you, Princess! You truly are a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely photos, has truly been a bright spot in my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, playing with your bunny pals, cuddling with your people (if you're in the mood), being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your precious black and white bunny pal, all of your furry friends, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Princess is the prettiest bunny ever! What an exquisit POTD. I sure wish she had a towel or soft pillow to snooze on instead of just wire... maybe?

Dearest Princess, what a beautiful white bunny you are! That fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those big blue eyes! Your black and white friend is also gorgeous! (I join in with my friend mon in a wish for something soft for the cage floors.) I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Coushatta, LA and pet you ..when you want to be petted, of course.. and pet your friend and any other fuzzy housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

Congratulaltions, darling Princess, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your bunny pal and all your family and friends are enjoyhing a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-31-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Princess.

You have lovely white fur and blue eyes.

Enjoy your Special Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Very good! They're both beautiful!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Princess

Ninety-nine percent of the time she and her "sister" are in the house with us or on the porch with us. The only time they are in their pens is when they're feeding so they don't fight over food.
    A towel might be good, but as we are still trying to housebreak her, she would only use the bathroom on it. Not to mention, rabbits eat everything, including towels, which would seriously harm them. We've only had her a few days, and she had been moved around a lot before we got her, so she is still getting used to us. I assure you, she gets lots of love and attention. We are planning on getting them both a no-chew mat to lay on.

Welcome to PT, precious Princess and your sister! Bunnies give me a huge smile, so any time your person wants to share stories and/or pictures of you, I'm ready!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678