Our rabbit is a female Netherland Dwarf. Her name is Princess, though we call her Princess Prissybutt. She's only a few months old. Princess is special because she has a distinct personality. She loves attention. Whenever you pet her, she'll lean into that side that's she's being petted on. She's always cleaning herself, always. She has this very prissy/diva attitude.

She is our first rabbit. We decided to start a rabbit farm and went to go get rabbit feed at the feed store. We didn't have any rabbits at the time, though. We were just starting to get things together. Then we saw her at the feed store and fell in love with her. We had no intention of buying any rabbits, just getting things set up. She was the only white rabbit there and with her big blue eyes, she really stood out from the other rabbits. She was just so beautiful, we just had to get her! Sometimes she wants to be left alone, though. But most of the time, she's very social. Like I said, she's a total diva, affetcion is to happen when she decides, thank you! We love her!

Good day, regal Princess! What a beautiful bunny you are with your soft white fur, your gem-like blue eyes and your alert ears! I would be very happy to pet you when you determine the time is right, because I've never had the pleasure of being leaned on by a bunny! In fact, I would have a very hard time not petting you!

There are times when you would like to be left alone, but other times you are very social and affectionate Your family went to the pet store for supplies - and they came home with you! Perfect!

I hope you have a very special day of receiving affection, playing your favorite game or enjoying a yummy treat! Happy Pet of the Day to Princess!