Thread: Food Allergies?

Food Allergies?

I gave Kyo and the cats some temptations treats. He gobbled them down and a little bit lately threw up about 10 times. This happened recently as well, I called the vet and she assured me he was fine then but I realized I had also given him those treats then. The other cats are fine, just him. His kibble he eats daily is chicken based as well so I'm not sure if it's allergies or that he swallows them hole? Any ideas? Should I call the vet again?

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by Sowa View Post
    I gave Kyo and the cats some temptations treats. He gobbled them down and a little bit lately threw up about 10 times. This happened recently as well, I called the vet and she assured me he was fine then but I realized I had also given him those treats then. The other cats are fine, just him. His kibble he eats daily is chicken based as well so I'm not sure if it's allergies or that he swallows them hole? Any ideas? Should I call the vet again?
    Compare the ingredient lists on both food. Do the treats look whole in the puke? I don't think a vet call is necessary, just observe him, and don;t feed those to him again!
    I've Been Frosted

Just give him TWO. That's all. 2. Then see what happens. If he throws up, next day just give him ONE. See if that works.

Some pets can be like little children, they see a sweet treat and gobble gobble gobble, until they've overeaten and it is too much for the tummy.

My calico Crystal is like this. She gets 2. Not 3, TWO! LOL

Let us know how it goes!