Thread: Budgies Hansi and Bubi!

Budgies Hansi and Bubi!

Hi Hansi and Bubi in Germany! Happy Pets of the Day to you both!

What beautiful blue Budgies you are, Hansi and Bubi, beautiful inside and out, in looks and in spirit! How lucky your human is, having two beautiful, best feathered friends in you two, her/his source of countless smiles, joy and laughter! And how lucky are you, Hansi, having a mentor and protector in Bubi!, a big sister to show you the ropes! It's clear you two share not only an unbreakable bond of love and trust with your human, but with each other as well...Sounds like one big happy family to me!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, girls! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, spending fun time this evening with your human, and each other; being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Hansi and Bubi, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Such beautiful shades of blue!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hansi, Bubi

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  174.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    What beautiful girls you are.
    How lucky that you get to fly free in the room.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    What a treat to see Hanse a Bubi as POTD. Such pretty little birds, I am glad they brighten your life, so very cute indeed!

Congrats to beautiful Hansi and Bubi for being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Hansi and Bubi, on sharing POTD honors! You two are beautiful angels! We're so glad you have happy, wonderful lives! Best wishes for years and years of good health, Sweeties! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546