Thread: Precious Maisy!

Precious Maisy!

Greetings, Maisy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

How special are you? Let me count the ways! Actually, I'm sure your mom/dad only touched on just HOW special you are! But we need only look at your photos and read your human's love tribute to confirm that you are one beautiful, painfully precious, sweet and loving pup...the bestest doggie furkid a human could ever hope for! You and your human share one very special bond of love and trust, and it's clear she/he has finally found her/his furry soul mate in you! How blessed your mom/dad is, having you as her/his heart dog, her best friend for life! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweet baby girl...watching Full House with your human, hehe, chowing down on some yummy treats, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by all of your adoring friends and fans! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Maisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

What beautiful coloring markings! Those spots!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maisy

Name:  24 (1).jpg
Views: 102
Size:  258.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Keep trying to get that dog in the mirror.
    You are such a little cutie.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Seeing Maisy has made my day! What an adorable joy in a small little dog. Such a darling and perfect DOTD!

Hello Maisy, What a cute little dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your terrific photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being DOTD!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Maisy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana