Thread: Cute Sweet Khe-lang

Cute Sweet Khe-lang

Dearest Khe-lang, a.k.a. Kethy, what an absolutely gorgeous white kitty you are! That fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and those lovely huge blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photographs with us! You are utterly stunning in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Nakonratchasrima, Thailand to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have, too! Sadly, you lost your mother when you were only two months old. And then, your dear humans and you all adopted each other, and you are happy and healthy nowadays! You are quiet but get noisy with your sweet "meow" when you see birds. You like to get the other cats to play with you. You don't like the laser light but enjoy playing with simple things like small ropes, papers, straws, etc. (Don't play with strings! You could swallow one which can become a serious medical emergency.) You tell your dear humans to stop working when it's time for bed. You sleep together each night and wake up together every morning. You and they and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Khe-lang, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Khe-Lang! What a gorgeous girl you are with your soft white fur and your beautiful, gem-like blue eyes! You have two white kitty-siblings, too!

My goodness, you are a busy lady! You aren't a fan of the laser light, but you are playful throughout the day, having fun with papers or straws. You watch the birds and talk about them with your sweet meow. You firmly let your people know when it is time to stop with the electronics and get ready for bed!

I hope you are having a very special day of celebration! Happy Cat of the Day to lovely Khe-Lang!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Khe-Lang is such a precious beauty. I loved seeing all her pics today, I hope she is spoiled rotten on her special day!

Stunnig Khe-lang!

Greetings, Khe-lang! Happy Cat of the Day!

The phrase "drop dead gorgeous" came to mind the second I laid eyes on your stunning, snow white, blue-eyed self! I just can't get enough of your photos! My husband spends a lot of time in Thailand, for business, and sends his love to you! (He's smitten) "Sawai-mak-mak!!!" You truly are a breathtaking, blue-eyed beauty, Khe-lang, and your humans so very blessed, having a beautiful best furkd, best furry friend in you, sweetheart! Endless thanks to your family for rescuing you, providing you with the happiest and most loving of forever homes! How well their kindess and compassion has been rewarded!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Kethy, playing with your kitty siblings, your ropes, straws, papers and laser lights, cuddling with your humans tonight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Kethy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your kitty brothers and sisters, too!

Simply gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Khe-lang, what a gorgeous kitty you are. Your blue eyes are incredibly beautiful, and you look so soft. No doubt those baths are keeping you looking your very best.
    You are also very smart, you know that you could never catch that laser light, so you chose other, more satisfying toys. And, of course, you like to talk to birdies.
    You always make sure that your parents don't work too much, and that they make time for their special girl.
    I hope that you, your siblings and your family celebrate your special day with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.

Congrats to beautiful, blue eyed Khe-lang on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Khe-lang!

What a beautiful white girl you are! Your blue eyes are stunning and you have the sweetest face!

I’m sorry you lost your mom at such a young age, but you found the prefect home with a new family who love you very much.

You are a quiet girl, but you love to play with your toys and talk to the birds. And how sweet that you sleep with your family, I’m sure they love your company.

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.