Thread: Adorable Duchamp!

Adorable Duchamp!

Hi Duchamp! Happy Dog of the Day!

Since a child I have always loved Wire Fox Terriers (one of my favorite stuffed animals was a Wire Fox Terrier, hehe), so seeing one as handsome (love those curls!) being honored here today put an extra big smile on my face! Love your photos, sweetheart; totally heart-melting! It's clear you are one joyful, life loving boy, enjoying the company of not only your humans but furry friends as well!

What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, Duchamp! Your mom and dad, and especially your young skin sister, are so very lucky, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best furry friend in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Duchamp! Meeting you has made my cold and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, cuddling with your skin sister and playing with your precious pup pal, warming your daddy's lap, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Duchamp, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Daddy's boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Duchamp

Name:  23c.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  295.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome fellow you are.
    You are part of the family.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Blog Entries
    Hi from British Columbia, Duchamp is adorable! Who could resist him, not me. I loved all the pics, Duchamp is definately a very special DOTD?

Duchamp is adorable. I love his curls. A perfect Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana