Thread: Lovely Adorable Luna Mae

Threaded View

Lovely Adorable Luna Mae

Dearest Luna Mae, what an utterly adorable Tabby girl you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, with your cute little pink tongue sticking out in the first one, and your soft-looking fur and your sweet face with the long white whiskers and the lovely huge eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you, and to rub your tummy too, since your dear Purrrson says you love tummy rubs! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your met your dear Purrrson at the shelter, where he came to adopt a cat that specifically had low chances of finding a forever home. What a wonderful thing for him to do! We thank him greatly. You were shown to him because of your flea allergy and infestation, and you and he adopted each other on the spot. He has been giving you excellent care, and your recovery has been going very well. Now he is harness-training you so you can go traveling with him. You are very adventurous and happy, and you stay by him, following him around the house, laying near his feet while he is on the computer or beside him while he sleeps, or curled up on his lap while he pets you and rubs your tummy. You and he love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna Mae, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-23-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery