Thread: Lovely Adorable Luna Mae

Lovely Adorable Luna Mae

Dearest Luna Mae, what an utterly adorable Tabby girl you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, with your cute little pink tongue sticking out in the first one, and your soft-looking fur and your sweet face with the long white whiskers and the lovely huge eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you, and to rub your tummy too, since your dear Purrrson says you love tummy rubs! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your met your dear Purrrson at the shelter, where he came to adopt a cat that specifically had low chances of finding a forever home. What a wonderful thing for him to do! We thank him greatly. You were shown to him because of your flea allergy and infestation, and you and he adopted each other on the spot. He has been giving you excellent care, and your recovery has been going very well. Now he is harness-training you so you can go traveling with him. You are very adventurous and happy, and you stay by him, following him around the house, laying near his feet while he is on the computer or beside him while he sleeps, or curled up on his lap while he pets you and rubs your tummy. You and he love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna Mae, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-23-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Luna Mae, what a beautiful Tabby girl you are. You have the sweetest face, with those incredibly long whiskers. And what a wonderful disposition you have.
    No doubt that your purrson has done a great job to take on a special needs kitty, and giving you the chance that you so much deserve.
    Luna Mae, you are truly a princess, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, with lots of bellyrubs and all of your favorite treats.

She is a wonderful baby girl, and she deserved a forever home just as much as every other cats there, despite not being a kitten and needing a little more help than some of the others.

She's grown to be an adventurous and happy little darling, tending to follow me all over the house just to stay by my side. Of course, she will deter from that path to sniff around in anything left lying around. I've had to carry her away from the shelves multiple times because of her climbing up too high and starting to meow because she was too scared to jump down herself. Watching over her is truly like watching over a toddler, but I honestly couldn't love her more. She's been a wonderful addition to the house, and she has gained a permanent position in my heart.

Aside from just being a sweetheart generally in attitude, she is also the cuddliest cat I've ever owned. She spends most of her time now curled near my legs while I'm on the computer or laying by my side while I sleep. The rest of the time, I hold her in my lap and gently pet her. She actually really adores belly rubs! They put her in a better mood than anything else can, and I've discovered that she will immediately flop over for them if I so much as brush my hand over her tummy.

All in all, she is a wonderful cat, and I can't imagine not taking her in. My life has been very much enriched by her presence, and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. Luna Mae has gained a permanent status as the princess of the household, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Sweet Miss Luna Mae! Your caring purrrrrrson adopted you after you were found to be allergic to flea bites. You adopted one another that day! What a lovely girl you are with your tabby markings and long whiskers!

What an adventure girl you are! You follow your person from room to room, and check everything with a sniff. You climb up high, and then meow to your person to help you get down! Then you snuggle with your person during working time and even during sleep. You enjoy lap time and especially tummy rubs! I am sending you some extra tummy rubs for your special day!

You are learning to wear a harness so your person can take you places when it becomes necessary. You are off to a good start with that! Your allergy symptoms are resolving well and your person keeps you indoors so you will not have a new reaction. Best of all, you are a greatly loved princess!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Luna Mae!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Luna Mae won the lottery by finding the most loving person to care for her and provide her with the very best! She certainly is a pretty cat and it is wonderful that she is so affectionate, she certainly deserves to be spoiled just for being such a sweetheart, perfect COTD! Belly rubs from me too please.

Lovely Luna Mae!

Greetings, Princess Luna Mae! Happy Cat of the Day!

Let me begin by saying you are one beautiful Tabby girl! Your coat and coloring, your luminescent, jade green eyes, simply gorgeous! Seeing all of those heart-melting photos your mom has shared with us, reading your heartening homecoming story, was just what I needed at the end of my long, rainy day! (That razzzberry tongue shot is too funny!)

We are so, so very thankful to your mom for not only going the rescue route, but for choosing an adult, special needs kitty at that! Kittens are adorable, no doubt. But with an adult we get the complete package (minus the curtain climbing)! We don't need to tell your mom just how well her compassion and selflessness has been rewarded, having been blessed with a furkid as special as you!

Still, these things didn't put a damper on anything when I decided to adopt her! She is a wonderful baby girl, and she deserved a forever home just as much as every other cats there, despite not being a kitten and needing a little more help than some of the others.
    And there's no denying you, sweetheart, hit the forever home jackpot, complete with a forever human committed to doing all that is needed to keep you healthy and happy...from flea treatments to belly rubs to endless servings of unconditional love! As your mom says, we need only look at your heart-melting photos for proof of just how healthy and happy a girl you are! What a perfect pair you and your mom make, best friends for life!

My life has been very much enriched by her presence, and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. Luna Mae has gained a permanent status as the princess of the household, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Luna Mae! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, receiving endless belly rubs, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, Princess Luna Mae, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! (P.S...Good luck with your harness training!)

Just helping my mom!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats, beautiful Luna Mae, for being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Luna Mae!

What a precious girl you are! I love the colours on your coat and your beautiful green eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your mom went the rescue route and chose you, an adult special needs kitty. Sitting in shelter is no fun, but you found the loving home you so deserved I hope your allergy problems will be resolved, too. You have a really close bond with your mom and follow her everywhere - and how sweet of you to keep her company by the computer and in bed.

Being a curious kitty, you sometimes climb up too high, but then you call for help and your mom will come and get you down.

Learning to wear a harness is a good idea, so you can come along with you mom, when necessary.

Have fun today, and every day! Celebrate with extra treats, lap time and lots of tummy rubs and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.