Thread: Kong Toys for your Dogs

Blog Entries

Kong Toys for your Dogs

Well, The KONG Toy is a nontoxic, dishwasher-safe rubber toy with a hollow center. When stuffed with food, it provides dogs with a healthy outlet for their natural desire to chew and lick. KONGs come in many sizes, from very tiny to extra-large. Some are made for puppies with baby teeth, some are made for regular chewers and some are made for dogs with powerful jaws. There’s a KONG out there for every dog!

I try to keep Kongs in the freezer filled with their kibble and stopped up with peanut butter. Comes in very handy if they are full of energy and can't go outside, or if we are trying to relax or eat dinner and they are in our faces.

We also promote Kong toys at the shelter where I volunteer. We say "a bored dog is a naughty dog". Keep them busy!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Lolli LOVES her Kong!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers