Thread: Precious Oscar, May 15th Cat of the Day!

Precious Oscar, May 15th Cat of the Day!

Greetings Oscar in Scotland! Belated Cat of the Day congratulations to you, sweetheart! Sorry Pet Talk was "down" on your big day in the spotlight, but we're back, and so happy to be able to meet our past honorees! And in case others are unable to find your page...here it is...and so well worth the read, the photos and videos! http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/15.html

What a handsome orange Tabby boy you are, Oscar, and every bit as gentle hearted as you are handsome! Reading how lovingly you watch over your young skin brother, Brodie, melted my heart! How lucky he is, having you as his furry guardian, watching over him with such devotion!

Says Brodie: "Since I came home, Oscar is never far. He even curls up in my pushchair basket. Daddy tries to show me how to call Oscar over so I can pet him. And makes sure I'm gentle when I pet him. He doesn't want Oscar to be frightened of me. Oscar likes to make sure that weaning is going well and I'm getting enough vegetables, so I grow big and strong. At the end of a busy day, Oscar loves to curl up on my big, snuggle elephant."
    Now if that doesn't bring a happy tear or two to your eye you're not human! And if your heart can take the cuteness overload, I high recommend your videos! You and Brodie truly are the best of buds! (Brodie is SO adorable!!!)

What a lucky boy is Brodie, having a best furry friend, a gentle and loving companion, a guardian in you, Oscar! Every child should grow up knowing the love of an animal friend, and it's clear that in you he has been blessed with the best!

Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, Oscar...watching over little Brodie, cuddling with your elephant and playing with your much loved "da bird," napping in the sunshine, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom and dad! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Oscar, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kimi, and Brodie too! (Such a beautiful family!!!)

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Oscar, you were chosen Cat of the Day for Monday, May 15, while Pet Talk was down. Now that it is back, we're so glad we can see your tribute page and celebrate you!

What an adorable Ginger Tabby boy you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking orange and white fur and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. My orange and white girl Sparkler is in love again! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so cute resting on your big snuggle elephant. How sweet to see you with your human-kitten Brodie and Daddy! And you have your own videos and Facebook page, too. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Scotland to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate Kimi too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you when you were a kitten, so you have been with them almost your entire four years now. You were meant to be company for Kimi, but Kimi was not impressed. Now you are the guardian-kitty for Brodie and have been watching over him his entire six months. You and Brodie are the best of friends, and Daddy is helping Brodie learn just the right ways to pet you and be gentle with you. You are full of energy and like to play with your Da Bird and roam far and wide outdoors. (Please be careful outside! Many dangers for kitties.) Then you like to get some rest in the sunniest spot you can find. You and Kimi and Brodie and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oscar, on being chosen Cat of the Day for May 15, and how nice to see you on Pet Talk now! W! We hope you and Kimi and Brodie and Daddy and Mummy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-20-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How nice of you to look after Brodie!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, precious Oscar.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana